11. Build a B!tch

"What happened? Did I did something wrong?" He asked confused when I abruptly pushed him away. How could he not realize that his moves were playing with my heart, attracting me without clearing his intentions.

"No! It's.. It's just that.... I- I'll be late. Better get ready for office." I stuttered standing up then grabbed the towel and went inside the bathroom to avoid his frowned face.

He was dumbfounded at my unusual action but I didn't cared about it at all. I slammed the door shut and sighed a long breath. Removing the shirt out of me I gulped before standing in front of the sink. I looked in the mirror where the reflection shown me the image of mine till the lower abdomen.

It's so weird, this body which was so foreign to me felt so own. Since the switch the one thing I discovered was that all the juvenile structure between man and woman were same so it wasn't that difficult until it came to secondary sexual characters.

If I say this body doesn't excite me than I am definitely a liar. It does make me crazy, his toned body with the tattoos engraved, makes the glistening skin as it's canvas full of art. I glanced down and I don't know why his thick thighs are more mesmerizing than anything else, not like I want to ride it but just picturing myself to dig my nails in them makes me horny.

Then I shrugged the unholy thoughts, turning the shower to let the cold water fall. I get the other cotton materials off me and let my hormones cool down too.

After having a quick shower I was about to grab the robe but then my eyes went to the towel. I wonder how it felt to come out only in a towel, and since I am already stuck in this situation then why not take experience in it. I pull the cloth and tug it around my waist before coming out. I felt light and more free.

The bedroom was empty giving me the opportunity to dress myself into the work outfit. I pulled out the black suit from the closet and slipped into them before going downstairs.

As I climbed down the sizzling sound of frypan was heard making my eyes wide open when I saw him trying to cook, at least he was trying.

I approached him and the spice smoke was so similar to tear gas. "Let me do it, as for now." I said before snatching the stainless metal to drop if into the sink and asked him to watch me. Taking out another pan from the cabinets I made pancakes for both of us and served them.

We ate that without an argument. His glances were frequent on me. I knew he wanted to thank me but hesitated to do so because of his shyness. Hence, I did not bothered to pressure him into words.

I finish my share and he took it away to clean them later. I stood up towards the door to exit but he stops me.

"Aren't you gonna carry briefcase?"

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "Definitely no! It's twenty first century, a whole package is in my phone. And either way it's you who'll check the documents through email so why would I bother myself to carry useful antique goodies." I said before shrugging my shoulders. I took the car keys from the coffee table then went down to the parking lot.

I ignited the car and drove towards the company where I had to act normal about a very abnormal husband of mine. After few minutes I arrived in the building after parking the car. Everyone bowed to me and I did the same.

Well, some of them got surprised to get a return bow, just like I thought this arrogant jerk thinks that his employees were infinity stones or something. I think I need to be more careful towards my behavior or they'll soon know something was fishy. I took the lift and walk down the cabin.

Opening the door I was greeted by a giant lizard called Yuna who was standing there in her short skirt with two unbuttoned dress blouse. If only I weren't captured in this body then I would had slammed her plastic face onto the floor smudging all her red lipstick, that her blood would've become undifferentiated from it.

I internally rolled my eyes, you were we kidding, I was a girl so I'm totally resistant to these seducing tricks. And if thinks I'll be interested or ignore her like Jungkook then she's wrong. I'll give her my attention but only to mark her demerits, just wait and watch until I break her slutty heels.

I walk inside with a grin and sat on the chair without giving her a glance. I sense her bending over the desk showcasing those parts in which I wasn't interested to. She placed her hands on either side and then made her voice airy and high pitched to seduce me.

"Mr. Jeon, I did everything you asked me to do yesterday. Do you want something else too?" She brushed her fingers on the back of my hand which I had placed on the desk. I glance her with a poker face thinking Jungkook really didn't forced them the professionalism, looks like I had to correct them.

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms across my chest. "Miss Yoon, is this how you're supposed to work in this company?" She frowned out of confusion before backing off after noticing the change in my attitude.

"Stand straight and hands at your back. Now." I yelled and she followed. " Close your dress blouse, it's not the dress code of how you should present yourself in front of your superiors."

I knew it was undated to make her close the button like a teacher do but this time I didn't cared what I implemented because all I wanted from her to stop those seductive moves, especially in front of Jungkook.

She did it fast, looking at me bewildered. I checked her out amd nodded in satisfaction. " Now regarding the work I want you to convert all these files into soft copies, sending it to my email before you go home."

"But sir that impossible."

"Then make it possible, I don't really care how will you make it happen but I pay you for your work and provide you sufficient time not for roaming around but to put your intelligence in the development of the projects. Now go, you're wasting your time." I shooed her, making her panic before lifting the pile of files in her hands and dashing towards her desk outside.

I clasped my hands in joy feeling relieved once I found her occupied in something that she was supposed to be in, turning back to the chair I again sat down swirling on the spot. I paused when I heard a Knock on the door. "Come in" I said mimicking Jungkook and the person entered was Kim Taehyung.

He smiled his way towards me and since I knew Jungkook treats him like a hyung so there's no need for formalities. He directly sat on the chair across me and said," Wow, you've changed."

I blinked several times then asked," How? I'm the usual me. What's so different? Everything's fine."

"No but for the first time I saw Yuna working diligently. Where's my kookie who was so lost in his work? What have you done to yourself?."

Wow, that means she bunked all her work and that stupid husband of mine never noticed.

"Nothing but get adapted to it. From now on things gonna change their track."

"As you say man, before that I wanted to discuss something about the villa constru-"

"Email me that, I don't think I have enough time and compressing concepts in not my style. Later I'll email you back because I'm not feeling well today." I said then instantly took a file and dipped my nose in that, hoping he would leave as soon as possible because I ,a painter, was in no state to discuss anything with him about business or he'll doubt me. It'll be better if Jungkook replies him back.

"Strange" He mumbled before standing up. "Go hone and have rest, I'll take care on your behalf. See you later then, since I need some files to send you."

He bid his leave and I relaxed resting against the chair. For an instance I glanced at the file I was holding in which the minute black letters made me dizzy and nauseous.

God! It's hella hard to manage the secret when I had to deal in a field which was unfamiliar to me. I don't know how Jungkook manages to run the company.