2. Trusfrated

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I parked the car and enter the building  with all the employees bowing to me. I did the same and headed towards the elevator. I get inside and as soon as the doors were about to close a hand made its way, in came my personal assistant Yoon Yuna.

She was one of the most qualified employee among the staff, getting her qualifications from University of Southern California. She got looks and politeness, everything a man would want his woman to have. Although she was born in the same year as Y/N but they were totally different.

Y/N always dress like a tomboy while Yuna prefers designer dresses despite them being short to flash most of her skin.

My wife really stopped speaking softly, with time her way of speaking was getting harsh. If only she could still speak in a soothing voice like Yuna then I would have loved sparing some time to spend with her.

My assistant enters after bowing and we head up to the tenth floor where my office was. She stopped at her desk while I entered in my cabin, dropping the briefcase on table while loosing my tie.

I commanded all the essential employees to report in the meeting room as soon I had to conduct the meeting regarding the marketing strategy. The meeting took a lot of time, more than I expected but finally the instructions were passed to the attendees.

After few hours I dispersed the people and went back to the cabin with my assistant and the executive director, Kim Taehyung still accompanying me.

Suddenly my stomach growled with hunger taking over me. I realised I hadn't had breakfast yet. Stupid of me that I thought Y/N would have prepared the breakfast till I took the shower but no, she can't do a single thing right. She always makes mistake and when I point it, she unnecessarily quarrels with me.

I looked up and found both of the figures staring at me.

"What? Stop staring me." I roared to which Taehyung didn't budged but Yuna was quite a submissive.

"Sir, should I bring a mug of coffee for you?"

"...Uhm.. Okay but no sugar." I replied and she quickly went out.

Then I turned to Taehyung who had his arms crossed with tongue poking his cheeks. He arched his eyebrow and tilted his head to mock me.

"Now, don't start hyung. I am already having a bad mood."

"That I could see but would you mind telling me why you haven't had your food? Doesn't Y/N usually makes sure to feed you?"

"She does but today she was more than a mess than usual. First, she woke me late then she burnt the food. You won't believe but she talked back to me, blaming me for everything."

"But you are also partially responsible. You can't blame her for all."

"I know but the more time I am spending with her, the more I get to know her ruined side. She's so stubborn, lazy and a crybaby that it irritate me to even have a conversation with her. Sometimes I regret saying yes for the marriage just because she was cute, speaking elegantly to me."

"Is the feeling mutual? Are you guys not sure about this relationship?"

"I don't know but whenever I see her I just can't control myself from getting annoyed, even her face disgusts me now."

"Hey, Jungkook! Cool down, you are going too far. Before you take any big decision on your own, you have to discuss it with your wife as she is equality important, you that right?"

"Yeah... I'll think about it."

"You know what, I think your empty stomach made your thoughts like that. Let's go, I know a real good restaurant around few blocks where we could have our lunch."

"Okay, but what about Yuna? She would be coming here with the coffee.."

"I'll message her. Don't drink coffee when empty stomach, first let's go eat something then you could resume your work, Mr. CEO." I grinned and standing up he walked out the door.

He was really admiring. Sometimes I think he could be a Gucci model instead of wearing Louis Vuitton.

I followed him, driving off with him in his car. I scrolled the messages when multiple notifications popped up, it was from Yuna. She was asking why I didn't told her personally, when will I come back and could she join us.

I was replying her messages when Taehyung cleared his throat. I looked at him confused.

"Who are you messaging to? Y/N or... Yuna?"

"Of course, Yuna. Why would I message Y/N? She doesn't even care how difficult it is for me to manage the company."

"She is your wife and you are supposed to message her, not your assistant. Why don't you try to message her if she doesn't?"

"Seriously?! I don't wanna be called clingy. She would surely make fun of me, I have some dignity as a man too."

"As a man you are supposed to be loyal to her which you are lacking by not giving time to Y/N. Either way I don't like Yuna, she seems suspicious and wicked at the same time. It would be better if you stay away from her as once I heard that she likes you."

"What! No! She can't, maybe she would be having a crush on me but it's her age, let her enjoy it. You saw me grow, so you know I wouldn't cheat on my wife with another woman."

"But Y/N doesn't know, she might get insecure. Yesterday I saw her standing outside your cabin with the files you left at home. She was exasperated to see you and Yuna being close with just an inch difference."

"No way, she can't be jealous. I was just discussing about the project. I know Yuna sometimes get more than close but I always try to maintain a distance."

"Jungkook.. Y/N and Yuna are of same age. You always treat Yuna with a smile, even if she wears tight clothes, which you also know, slightly shows her intimate areas but you don't say anything to her but what if someday Y/N would wear the same?"

He questioned and remained silent. I had nothing to say as it was the truth. I don't scold Yuna since it's her life and I can't force everyone to live according to me.

While in Y/N's case, she was my wife, someone related to me. I don't want people to check out the person belonging to me, especially her. That's why I don't usually allow her as I know she looks nice even in her usual clothes.

I remember the day we first met, she was all natural in her ordinary clothes but her smile was the thing that fluttered my heart, which I seldom encounter now.

"See that's why she doesn't wear something stylish and you call her a tomboy? She knows you won't allow her."

I remained silent throughout the rest drive and soon he pulled the car. We entered and ate our meals while my mind was totally disturbed. I decided to shrug off the thoughts and continued eating but when I looked outside I choked on the noddles.

There, across the street in a cafe was Y/N sipping coffee with her broker. She was giggling like she was on a date with him. I got furious on how this guy even after attending our wedding, still sticks to her like glue. I know they are friends but that doesn't mean he could bring Y/N to a freaking date.

I clenched onto the wooden chopsticks, breaking them into two from intense fury. Taehyung watched the mood swings in me and asked what happened. I looked through the glass wall and only a name got mumbled out of my lips as I spoke...

"Park Jimin."