27. Someone new

"Huh! If only this angel wasn't here then who would had saved me from a hulk like you?"

I sticked out my tongue to make his and turned to the other side. He chuckled before back hugging me and snuggled his head in the crock of my neck. Pecking the earlobe he said," But I can't assure if he could help you to from getting a dry temptation."

There, he went to do all that dry stuffs without getting our genital involved.

From licking, sucking and kissing to massaging of skin. He held me as if never wanted me to leave from his embrace. He felt warm and soothing,something I never witnessed in the starting few months of our marriage. I simply couldn't believe, both versions of Jungkook had originated from the same person

I enjoyed his tender touch which were tingling me. I loved his actions because in someway it was affecting me, telling me to relax and be assured that he would always be there for me.

Maybe that's how he felt when I used to touch him as a comfort.

He and his body, both were worshiping me and my body, not in rough but in a very soft, gentle manner and I enjoyed it to the fullest.

"I can't believe you are a soon to be appa but still acting like a pervert on bed."

"He'll be proud of us since we're gonna be stay together till we get old and our love will only get deepen like a fine wine. "

I tried to hide my blush but he caught me. Pecking my cheeks he mumbled 'cute' and said," Lift your head."

I was confused but did it. He swiftly switched the pillow with his arm and pulled me closer against his hard bare chest.

"I like me better when I'm with you."

He said while gently wrapping his arms around the little baby bump before drifting into slumber. I chuckled at his cuteness and wondered how insane he could be with his duality.

My eyes went heavy and I too slept in his warm embrace.

The next early morning I wiggle when I felt a hand caressing my back while a pair of lips were almost touching mine. I slightly opened my eyelids and saw the man I loved staring at me with his doe eyes.

"Good morning, baby."

He connected his lips on mine and moved them but before he could enter his tongue I pushed him back gently.

"Not in the morning, Jungkook. Your breath smell."

"Do you even care about smell? I mean we had sex, ate each other like there wasn't a tomorrow and still you are feeling shy?"

"Not shy but nauseous. Let me remind you I'm a pregnant woman in all aspects."

"And that's what I like about you. You are mine." His smile took my breath away as he got up from the bed. Walking across the bed he lifted me in his arms as in a bridal style and walked into the bathroom.

He dropped me on my feet, still wrapping his one arm around my waist and picked out our toothbrushes. After applying a certain amount of toothpaste on it he gave to me. I shoved it in and moved it in a circular motion.

My gaze met with Jungkook in the mirror. Our reflections were smiling and adoring each other.

After brushing we got freshen up through taking turns respectively, since Taehyung had called Jungkook to inform about an important meeting.

I walked out in the empty bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body since I didn't had a chance to bring extra pairs of clothes along with me.

My wet hair were dangling around my fragile body. Walking towards the closet I hurriedly grabbed the first piece of clothes and unexpectedly it was his.