17. Attraction but resistance

Crossing my arms against the chest I again look at the wall clock which striked twelve at midnight. I impatiently walk across the door in circle, worry lingered on my face as I was waiting for her to come back home. It's been midnight and still there was no sign of Y/N.

"So what if she got my body but that doesn't mean she'll stay out whenever she wants."

I sighed sitting on the couch. Facepalming myself my feets constantly tap against the floor. My anger was taking the hell out of me, ultimately losing control I grab the phone and dialled her number.

The ring tone was heard, not from the other side of the line but near the main door. Putting the phone down I frown then went close to check out.

Once I swing the door there she was in the office suit, lying against the wall in a drunken state. Her parted lips gave a strong smell of alcohol. She hiccuped then passed a creepy smile.

"Ayo!! Mr. Hus- opsi~ Mrs. Husband, Can I get a hand." She extended her hand for me to pull but I hit that aside." Are you insane? Who told you to drink that much? I am in a lingerie Y/N, how am I supposed to hold you when this silk material isn't helping at all!"

"Yah! I didn't.. told you to wear that then why you wore that." I blushed looking away. She was right but I was curious to wear it around." You aren't supposed to know that."

"Then help me like I used to do, you stupid coconut." This time she herself held my wrist and tried to stand up and as I didn't had much of a choice so I pulled her over me. A veiny hand gets wrapped around my waist, my hands passing across the broad back to support her stand. She drops her left hand on my shoulder as we walk in and I pushed the door close. I let her stand against the wall for a while then lock the door. Again I held her, though the body weight wasn't helping, taking her inside the bathroom.

"Take shower to sober up or I'll not spare you, Y/N." I open the facet to let the chill water fall on her. She flinched but I didn't care as I used to do the same when I went drunk. I step aside going back to the closet to fetch a towel for her. After coming back I hung it and turn around to close the door behind before exiting.

I came out and sat on the bed, covering my legs with cover I sighed. The sound of water increased indicating she was gradually getting sober. I waited but got encased in a nap.

The click of the door broke me off sleep. I rubbed my eyes, groaning I sat up straight on the bed but then my eyes landed on the inked torso of my body. A lump of saliva formed when I saw those wet bangs dangling while she ruffled those black hair strands. To be very honest, that skipped a beat of my heart as I continued staring. She walked across the bed, standing in front of mirror she still seemed tipsy but better than before.

On the other hand, I was being turned on. I definitely didn't wanted to fall for my own body, not in this way. I never imagined to touch those abs of mine that I once worked out hard to form it. Never had I ever expected myself to fall for myself, damn these hormones.

"Control yourself, that's your own body." Mumbling that I lightly slapped myself. I tried to look away but it was too good to resist. My eyes got glued to the reflection in the mirror. I gulped watching the towel loosely wrapped around the waistline showing those toned abs while she continued drying her soaked hair with towel, in that process the biceps getting flexed. Feeling tingling sensation in my abdomen I unconsciously pull my thighs closer. I was still checking her out until she made eye contact with me.

She turned around waving her hand but I was too lost in her eyes that I didn't realised it until she called my name.

"Jungkook? Are you there? What are you thinking about?" I wanted to reply the truth but pressing the lips together I shrugged my shoulders. She rolled her eyes on me, going towards the closest she grabbed my trousers and hoodie. When she went in to the bathroom to change into them, she exhaled a sharp breath.

"Damn!! What's happening? Why can't I control myself? People would definitely think I am sick or crazy to think this way."

I shook my head in disbelief. After being laid down I was almost halfway into sleep when her phone buzzed. It was kept right next to my eyes so I wasn't able to control myself but to peek at those letters. The sender was none other than Taehyung.

He sent many photographs of him and Y/N, both of them were drinking in our usual bar. One photo was of them having drinks challenge, another one was of Y/N flirting with him while he seemed awkward, why not when she was in my body as Taehyung regarded me as his brother-like friend.

<You were awesome today, unlike boring as before]

I clenched my jaw. Did he just called me boring? I switched off the phone, fuming in anger I turned to other side, but got startled when my nose brushed against her. She was bent having her hands on her knees while staring at me with narrow eyes.

"What were you doing?"

"W-What did I d-do? Get away, I-I want to sleep." I covered my head with an arm. She wasn't convinced but I was persistent to not tell her because she was tipsy that means either way she won't remember the small things like me checking her phone. She laid beside me with my back against her.

"You know I saw you switching off my phone but I'll let you get off the hook because I also did the same."

Furrowing I shut opened my eyes, turning to face her I saw her burping on my face. It was gross, a full missile of alcohol was blasted in my nostrils. I covered my mouth which was about to puke but controlled over it.

"Yaah!!! You are not allowed to drink ever again. I forbid you, Y/N."

She chuckled getting closer to me, in drunken tone she said," I love forbidden things, especially breaking rules." She pulled back making my eyes go wide. Jesus Christ! She wasn't herself but a deep dark version of her and this was the first time I witnessed it. Though she looked sexy with that raspy voice but I couldn't let myself be distracted by it.

"Have you really gone through my messages?" She nodded with her eyes closed. Somewhat I was anxious of what was in her mind though I was assured that I never cheated on her but face was telling me otherwise. I sighed.

" What the real reason you got drunk?"

She giggled taking my hand in her arms and packed in tight against her chest." Because I got attracted to you."

"Attracted to me?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. If she was attracted then there was no need to get drunk, she could've told me earlier. She hummed." I wanted to resist you because I don't want to fall for you so easily. What if you break my heart then leave me alone?"

My heart clenched but it broke when I saw a tear escaping from the corner of her closed eyes. Her lips curved up but that seemed a forced smile."I want you to claim me Jungkook but then I always get reminded of how you suggested us to get divorced." My eyes get welled up, wiping the tears off her face I cupped her face." You know we could get back if you want to."

"But what's the use when you think I am not capable enough to be your wife. I know you want someone like Yuna in your life. I know how close you both are then what's my role in your life. Treat me like an unknown background character, Jungkook because I think we are better off this way." She turned around with her back on me, doing the same, I also gave a thought on what she told me.

I wanted to apologize for comparing her but I also hesitant to accept my wrong doings. I wanted to tell her that she was the one I  needed in my life, not her. I was aware of the fact that if I ever dated my personal assistant she would have ditched me if someday I vomited or went sick around her, let alone claiming to be broke.

A pretty face could warm a bed but only a pure heart could warm your heart.

I thought of the famous saying. I regretted, realised how harsh I was with my words but now those venomous words were counterattacking me. I really did not wanted to divorce her but I can't make a move, afraid if she did not wanted it to happen. She did confessed me but her conclusion did not solved a thing instead created more trouble. I found myself lost, then slumber taking over my mind.