33. Owner of control

The land beneath me escaped and I was thrown in a world of bewilderment. Jaemin looked at my startled self and asked," Is everything alright?"I definitely nodded, switching the position of phone to other ear away from Jaemin.

I felt stupid to think he was sick but this guy here was having unholy thoughts about his pregnant wife. My brother was right, all boys were same. Jungkook was just not often included in his list as much as any other college going student did.

My breath hitched as soon as I heard his begging. Jungkook grunted with his deep raspy voice before he said " I had a wet dream about you right now and trust me I am turned on just from imagining you beside me. Why are you so far away, babe? I need you."

I blinked my eyes several times before looking outside the car. I was just few meters away from the destined building and just the thought of Jungkook staying at home and saying this to me gave a shiver down my spine. I think I didn't did right to plan a surprise visit to him, it was more of a surprise to me after hearing his confession. I gulped and nervously chuckled.

"Aren't you being too bold to say that in daylight?"

"Not like I'm telling this to a stranger. You're my wife and we had already done it. You are carring a proof yourself."

With a huge blush I looked down at the baby bump and sighed. Jaemin, too focused on road to notice my whispers over phone.

"Then get yourself a hooker." I said without giving it a second thought with no interest.

I wasn't in the right condition to make him feel pleasured and that fact did weakened my confidence. How was I supposed to handle him in this state? I felt defeated and sad but he had his own needs that had to be done with.

But then he furiously said something that made me quite satisfied and happy.

"Y/N! I want you, not a slut," said Jungkook with a little disappointment.

"Look, you have needs, everyone has and I could barely fulfill them. There's no other option."

"There is.."

He again released a moan and I could assume that he was still touching himself.

"How about you talk to me? Tell me how you would have touched me if you were with me, just us, not even considering the pregnancy."

"Don't tell me you want to have phone se-"

"Yes, if that's the only way I could proceed to have you. I know you are with your parents but can you distant yourself from them for few minutes so that you could make me feel amazing."

"Then wait for few minutes." I put him on hold.

The car pulled over and I looked at my brother who was already out taking out the suitcases. He came back and opened the door for me.

"We have reached." He said and helped me out and he also carried the luggage up to the floor where the beast was on heat.

"Goodbye noona, give me a cute looking nephew as much cute as me. We got the same gene you know." He praised himself and I giggled in disbelief.

"You are such a brat. Why don't you confess Chaeyin? She seemed a nice girl to me."

He gasped and said,"You know her but from when and how?"

"Come on Romeo, I saw her photographs in your phone and one time I heard your conversation with her. She is polite and a warm person. I know you love her, go confess before anyone else does."

"Surely, I will. Goodbye then."

Just when he went back I was left alone with a lump of saliva that I swallowed and slowly unlocked the door with the help of spare key.