34. Painting love

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I snuggled myself closer to her and huskily said, "Then let me be the one in charge."

I dragged her to the bed and made her sit on my lap. As soon as she sat on my thick thighs I attacked her lips and kissed passionately. She might be worried whether she was putting any weight on my thighs, that's why she intended to stand but I again pulled her back because for me she would always be my baby, no matter how would she look like in terms of her shape and size.

She was all chubby, cute and most of them all caring mother of our baby.

Wrapping arms around my neck she allowed me to enter the tongue inside her mouth as I gave her a good tongue job. I traced every corner of it, got her moaning my name. I was proud of my kissing skills.

Then she was giving me a tongue job when I simply lifted her hand and brushed the fingertips along my front. She moaned between the kiss when I traced her hand from neck to waistline and finally inside the towel.

She was taken aback so I pulled away her face and looked into my eyes while her fingertips were still in that intimate skin.

MATURE CONTENT

She knew how hard I was from the way my member was twitching. That hard dick was in her hands while I threw my head back from the teasing, with wide mouth opened for gasping.

She grinned and slowly wrapped it with her palm. I was feeling as if I was in heaven, so much in pleasure, desire and lust.

I growled when she stroked its length, gently yet firmly to let me feel the tingles. Whimpering from her touch I again gave her the dominance by becoming submissive. She smirked watching my fucked up state.

She used her hands to pump it and smudged the cum around the tip with the help of thumb. My thighs clenched while slowly leaning down I dung the head back on the pillow.

I continued staring at her with the heavy half lidded eyes which screamed my lusty needs.

"I never thought I'd be having this horny husband." She chuckled and went down to suck the neck to leave love bites, marking her territory on me while I was moaning her name.

"Y/N~ .... You don't know how much crazy I am about you, cannot even devour you since you're carrying my baby."

She pulled back with a satisfied grin, watching the faint pink mark which would eventually turn dark purple in few minutes.

"So now you remembered I am pregnant? How bout I stop right here, because I am pregnant?"

She sarcastically answered with a chuckle. I knew the reason behind that sarcasm, she wasn't in the mood to get or give fuck but since insisted she decided to help.

I giggled and said, "Aren't you too good to be pregnant? I wish I could make love to you but that little devil is stopping me."

I inhaled heavily while brushing the damped bangs back and giving her a pleasured look I had.

"Pregnant women could definitely get horny if their husband would be as daddy handsome as me." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes in disbelief.