39. This love is beautiful

JUNGKOOK'S POV

A love without a measure, without depth, without lightyears. A love of eternity. That's what I would describe my love for her. The way she made me feel was just too good to even compare at all. She was my life and I got dependent on her. Being dependent was not bad as long as she was my drug.

MATURE CONTENT

I fondled with her breasts while going down to her naval. She arched her back when I nibbled the skin.

"You know Y/N why darkness is found everywhere wherever kindness is because they are incomplete without each other." I crawled up and kissed her on the lips before leaning against her ear.

"Giving birth to a baby is a blessing but having sex is a sin though babies can't be made without it." Licking her earlobe I digged our intertwined fingers into the pillow.

She moaned when my little pecks went down on her sensitive neck. There I stopped and said," We are so attracted to bad because we know we would find goodness in it later. Just like a bad boy like me falling for a good girl like you." I again continued trailing the tongue down when she suddenly turned me over and sat on me.

"Good girl huh?" She scoffed with a smirk then tied my hands to the headboard using the belt. "You don't know me yet? Whose the good girl now?"

She teased me by rolling her hips against my erection. I wanted to touch her, thrust in her, wanted her walls to clench me but here she didn't even let me enter her.

I whined and tried to buck my hips to again feel the pussy against me to meet my high but she travelled up on his waist, cupping my face to kiss me.

Though my skin was tough and thick but she was able to make few love bites on the neck.

"Y/N~ Release me Y/N. I want to touch you."

She smirked against my chest while kissing my nipples. She was doing it intentionally, the things I wanted to do with her. She was teasing me like we were still in our swapped bodies. I again moaned and she could hear the rattling of belt that I was making in case I would get free.

"Jeon Y/N stop teasing me and release or I promise to fuck you every single hour."

My voice was more than a command and she seemed afraid of my determination but after few more hickeys she finally released me. But as soon as she did I switched our position by tieing her up.

"Kinky, aren't you bad girl? And bad girls deserve a punishment!" He slapped the breast which jolted in front of him.

She really fucked up waking my beast.

I sensually touched her arms then waist while stopping at her hips. My hot breath fanned her core until she felt my lips against it.

She curled up in pleasure but I again straightened her. "Stay still or I won't hesitate to go rough. We want baby, right? So I won't fuck you but make love to you."

Untying her wrists I kissed those marks. She was hyperventilating but my soft side always made her surender to me.

"I love having you, my love."

I again went down and started lapping the folds and made her dig her head back into the pillow.

"J-Jung..." She moaned.

I continued my action, this time entering her with his two digits. I pounded in her with an insane speed that I could feel her getting numb. She was reaching her high.