21. Surprise Me

I tried to pull back but now her hands cupped me to deepen the contact between our lips. I lost control and eventually gave in. After a while we parted with heavy breathing and she chuckled watching me being so breathless. "So my husband tried to kiss me without my consent?"

"I-I didn't! And even if I did that, it was on my own body. I got rights remember." I got shy and looked opposite to her but felt her fingers trailing from my stomach to above."Then what if I do this?" She whispered near my ear, giving me shivers down the spine before she licked my earlobe and started giving open mouth kisses all along the jawline and neck until she nibbled the collarbone. On the other hand I tried to push her I was sore but at the same time I loved the way she was controlling me, neither too harsh nor too soft. I just loved the amount of love she was showering on me as it was perfect for me.

Finally she stopped after making me moan her name and God! She went bipolar with that smile. One minute ago she almost ate me up and now her smile was healing me. "Let's have a shower together." She lifted me up in her arms and wobbled towards the bathroom.

"Don't you got control or something? We did it last night and you still want to shower together?" I asked in disbelief and just when she put me down she doesn't hesitate to hit my head lightly. "You are a true pervert, aren't you? I know you are sore that's why I am helping you to clean up but you and your thoughts. I think you need holy water instead of ordinary shower."

A tint got spreaded on my cheeks as I embarrassed myself while she went to take a certain amount of shampoo before running her fingers through my hair. I stared at her face who was looking at my hair. Did she knew I was admiring her? Did she knew I was falling harder for her? No right then I needed to make it clear.

I hugged her, buring my face on that hard yet warm chest.  She flinched, eventually caressing my back shw said, "Hey, what happened?"

"Nothing, just wondering why I didn't saw how much you cared for me."

"Because you were dumb!" She chuckled and resumed her hair therapy. I shook my head and giggled before I said, " You are so my home and always will."

She cleaned herself and me then handing me the bathrobe to slip into. She went out followed by me since I assured her that I was feeling better and could now walk on my own. As I came back to the bedroom she was already in shorts. Putting on a shirt she went down to cook while I dived towards the clothes kept in the closet. I sighed as I was a bit tired but then I decided to stay stable, not making her unnecessarily worried for me.

After drying my hair I was wearing a shirt before putting on a hoodie when I heard a loud thud. My eyes went wide as I pull down the hoodie down the ran downstairs where I saw those three cupids sitting on the couch as if it was their place.

"Hello, hope we aren't disturbing." Namjoon stood up and did a polite bow while I went and stood beside Y/N who was already surprised to witness them. I whispered," When did they came?"

"I don't know. They weren't here when I came but when I turned around they were tasting the pie which I placed on the table." I looked at them precisely on Hoseok who was satisfied with the taste as he was giving chef kiss after taking a bite while Seokjin had a poker face on.

I cleared my throat and sat across Namjoon who snapped his fingers and placed the papers on the table. "What are these?" I said and took them in my hands, unfolding them to read," Punishment law."

Seokjin huffed uninterested while taking another bite. "As it says. You guys had sex so no more divorce as you wanted earlier." Namjoon passed us a feather pen while I was still blinking my eyelids. What was happening exactly? Should I be sad that I disappointed my old self or be happy for my future self? I don't care as long as my present was safe.

On the other hand, Y/N was confused, as if she was in deep thought whether she was doing the right thing or the things should had turned other way. Just when I was about to call her Seokjin cut me off. " Hey! Didn't I warned you to stay away from him? You still did what you wanted then why are you doubting your decision?"

She looked up meeting his sight as if she was terrified of future. My heart sank for a minute when she dragged herself away from my reach. " Would everything be fine if we sign it? What if we again quarrel or get into another misunderstanding?" She mumbled.

"Y/N, w-" She turned to me and her eyes were teary. She was scared. Scared to again get her heart a heartbreak.

I sighed and without saying anything I handed the pen in her hand. She held it tight with confusion.

"I believe in you, Y/N. Remember I will always love you even if we get separate." I genuinely smiled before sinking into the couch to get warmth as I suddenly felt cold and weak. I felt like shivering, same as we get at the last second before leaving the world.

For a minute I wished she leaves me as I definitely did huge mistakes in the past but on the other side I wanted to tell her how much I was trying to change. I knew, not immediately but gradually I would let her know about it in my own way.

I kept quiet and then suddenly I was wrapped in a pair of arms which felt like home and her head snuggled in the crook of my head. My eyes widened as I looked up and found Y/N hugging me like her life dependent on me. "How pathetic that I got engulfed in my past fears to doubt us! I am sorry Jungkook. It won't happen again, I swear."

"Shh.. Calm down I totally understand and know how our fear scares us. If I were on your place then I would've been in the same situation." I caressed her hair while she lifted her face and I wiped the corners of her eyes. I pecked her forehead then chuckled because even after getting anxious she didn't denied to smile back at me. She still chosed me which was enough for me to feel butterflies in the stomach.

Watching us Seokjin arched his eyebrows and rolled his eyes before said, "Enough of this love shit. I am bored and either way you have to sign since you both broke the rule and also because default list would be re-checked and we can't let you and your pregnant husband be in that."

"Wait! what? My pregnant husband?" Y/N almost jerked off me as she was looking at Seokjin. "Come on! That was supposed to be a surprise for them until they signed it" Hoseok whinnied like a baby and Namjoon giggled.

"Oh c'mon, I handle divorce cases. Love is not my criteria and they weren't stopping showing off their that.."

"Love?" Y/N said. "Yeah, that. I had to stop them and it worked."

"How you know about it? I didn't even had a check up then how could you claim me pregnant."

"We are angels, especially cupids, having foresight of future and I know you'll puke tomorrow and two days later you'll know you're pregnant." Hoseok said showing his pearly teeth.

"WHAT THE BLOO-"

"No cursing." Y/N placed her palm over my mouth and signed the documents as it was not a big deal for her. Did she already knew about their hidden ability? Looks like she did from the way she was calmly sitting beside me.

[A/N]
Next update when it hits +25 likes.