36. Together

Turning around he faced me and giggled." Don't be sorry to me. Actually, you did said the truth, maybe I forgot that she has her own life with you."

Shoving his hands in pocket him and I glanced at Y/N who was happily watching 'The Tom and Jerry show' like a five year old kid.

He said," I am really impressed from you, Jungkook. If I were you I might have lost my patience and kicked out my partner but you still chose to keep quite and bear with me. You didn't lashed on her but chose to share your feelings. I respect that. If I were a girl then I would've been jealous of noona."

I laughed with him while Y/N wondered if we were crazy, laughing alone in the dark kitchen, like two freaking psychopaths.

She felt electric shock watching us then turned her attention back on screen to maintain the sanity of her innocent brain from the horror we were presenting.

With each passing day I became more understanding towards Jaemin and so did he became of me. We became so close that it surprised Y/N how we didn't argued this whole week.

The same happened in next week.

This time I had stayed home while Jaemin had to visit her girlfriend's family.

He came downstairs in his suit and was so nervous but me and Y/N did a great job in boosting his confidence.

"This is nerve wrecking. I can't do this, her brother would eat me!"

"Who told you to kiss her in her house? It was so obvious that her brother caught you." Y/N exclaimed.

"But I didn't knew he lives with her although I did saw another bedroom. Hyung, help me! How did you managed to meet my parents?"

"You know we had an arrange marriage but still, when I was supposed to meet your noona for the first time I was almost lifeless and God! I felt so numb that I gave up and let destiny decide my future."

"You two are sure having red string of fate, tied in your pinky fingers." He teased us and got a smack on his head by Y/N. He rubbed the back of his head and looked at her.

"Pali Gha! You cannot be late on your first meeting. It won't leave a good impression."

He nodded and held the lash of the puppy he bought today

He nodded and held the lash of the puppy he bought today. He finally went away with a puppy to gift her. He told us that she wanted a dog so he decided to gift her that. Her oppa also loves dog, so eventually that dog would get 'Park' surname like many other households in Korea with Park as their last name.