35. I miss you

I had arranged every emergency supply in case I had to take her to the hospital for the delivery.

Right now we were sitting on the couch while she rested her head over my shoulder, watching ' Guardian: the lost and great god', also known as Goblin or Dokkaebi.

I couldn't help it but watch every k-drama she recommend to watch even if she beat me. Yes, she did. When she laughed she hit me, when the male actor would break actress's heart she would hit me. I was a whole new level punching bag for her small fists.

But the best feeling I got was her hugging me tightly as if I was her squishy plushie who she adored the most especially during the love confessions in the drama.

It was the last episode with last scene. She had tears in her eyes from bliss. It was frequent for her because of mood swings but still I didn't wanted her to cry out for some fictional story because at the end of the day I didn't wanted my baby to catch some crybaby habits.

Wrapping my arms around her shoulder I snuggled her into my chest where she didn't hesitated to wipe her running nose. Gross, I felt not because of her but that sticky mucous lingering over my shirt. Scrunching my nose I forced my lips to curve up in a smile.

She pulled away and mumbled," Sorry I got your shirt dirty. I forgot we had tissue paper on the table."

Pouting her lips she looked at that tissue box which was enjoying its show by watching me. It almost felt like they were laughing on me as she used me as her handkerchief.

Rolling my eyes I threw the box away. Y/N looked back to me and I said," I really don't mind being wiped off from you."

I was about to kiss her lips when the doorbell rung. We both were stunned as we didn't expected any guests for today.

"I'll get the door." Furrowing my eyebrows I stood up and went to open the door. I revealed something which sent a severely dangerous shock wave. I blinked my eyes and could even predict my future. A hell waiting for me.

"Hi, hyung!"

Jaemin bowed and came inside with his luggage while my jaw dropped watching him casually walking through my house like he owned it.

Brother in laws are pain in butt, especially when he's your wife's brother.

Dragging his luggage at the corner he went to Y/N and sat beside her. Closing the door I also went in to join their conversation.

"What are you doing here?"

"I graduated yesterday, did you forgot? You didn't came in my convocation so I planned to see you."

Y/N tilted her head and saw it that huge suitcase indicating his long stay." Mr. Na Jaemin, I give you one more chance. Now tell me the truth, what's your purpose of visiting me?"

His eyes widened and he looked at her with surprise." You really do know me, sis. Well, I recently discovered that Chaeyin lives two blocks away from here so I decided to move here until my nephew is born."

"What!!!" I exclaimed in horror. No kisses. No hugs. No public display of affection. It was a real nightmare to have Jaemin here. " I mean who is she that you are ruining ou- your quality time."

"My girlfriend."

"I am so proud of you. When did you proposed her?" She asked him.

"I wondered if she was on drug when she said yes." Both brother and sister looked at me like I was their enemy.

"Jungkook~." She glared me and I kept quite. Any husband would. Always a brother's win.

"A day before graduation. But that doesn't mean I am using you both. I also wanted to see you. I missed you both and so much more to my nephew." He glanced at me and said," And I also know Jungkook won't be able to handle your tantrum alone. Sometimes he needs to leave you too for his work."