Chapter 10

TRIGGER WARNING: STABBING. ABUSE. 

My eyes open slowly, a soft noise coming from me from the pain in my head. I look around the room. It's dark, but in the light of the moon, I know it's not my room. The room is dusty and cluttered, shelves filled with old books and knick-knacks. The walls covered in peeling paint and holes. I try to move but find myself tied to a chair, my hands bound behind my back, my ankles bound together to the front of the chair. 

I fight to keep a level head as fear settles in my stomach, "What the fuck? Where am I?" I try to move my wrists to alleviate the pain from the bindings, letting out a frustrated sigh when it's no use. I see something move out of the corner of my eye, "Who's there?"I look around as I see the shadow move again, "Show yourself, fucker!" Somehow I keep my voice level. 

I hear a man chuckle as he comes up into the light, "You've got quite the mouth on you don't you, Darlin'." A sinister smile comes to his lips as he comes over to me. I look at him. He's tall. Dressed in all black. Black-collared shirt, black pants, and dress shoes, and a black blazer. His hair is black, chin-length, and disheveled. He looks older, around his late 20s early 30s. His skin pale, eyes a piercing green, "Nice to see you're awake." He purrs. I glare at him as he touches my chin to make me look at him, "Who the fuck are you?"

He stops, anger flashing in his eyes for a second, "Your precious Archer killed my Berserker." he says coldly. He stands and goes over to a table, grabbing a knife, twirling it in his fingers, slowly walking back to me, "Or should I say Heroic Spirit Emiya?" He raises an eyebrow, smirking.

My jaw drops slightly, "You don't know that."

"Oh ho, Do I not?" He chuckles, kneeling down slightly, resting a hand on my cheek, causing me to flinch, "I've been watching the two of you." He continues softly, "I see how he watches over you, how he cares for you." He runs his thumb over my cheek ''What better way to get him here than to take something he cares about?" He pushes the blade against my cheek, "But I have one issue, I have a bounded field around here, so you, darlin', need to use a command seal to get him here."

I whimper, feeling the blade bite into my skin, "Fuck you." I spit.

"May wake up" I hear his voice.

I feel him slap me, the sting radiating on my cheek, "You WILL get him here."

"Master, wake up!"

"No! Fuck you! Do what you want to me, I will never-!" I scream as I feel him plunge the knife into my stomach.

And I wake up screaming. My eyes barely focus on Archer on the side of the bed as he leans over and shakes me, "May?! Look at me." My breaths are quick as tears run down my cheeks, "Look at me, May."

My body shakes as my vision fully focuses on his concerned face, seeing him sigh in relief. I sit up checking where I was stabbed in the dream, letting out my own sigh of relief, as Archer sits on the bed and hugs me, "It's alright." He consoles, "It was just a bad dream, you're safe."

I pull away wiping my eyes, "Berserker's master. He's coming for me... to get to you." I whimper.

He sighs, "Don't concern yourself with that, Master. You're ok...Your safety is my priority." He stands, "And even if it does happen, I can handle a master." He smirks slightly as he looks at me, " Get dressed, I will get you your coffee. I'd like to begin your training early." He dissipates.

Early? I look at the clock and see it's 6:30am. I groan, Too early. I take a breath, wiping my eyes before standing and going over to get dressed. I put on a black tank top with a white cat on it. I slip on blue shorts with my black thigh highs and some black sneakers. I brush my hair out and put it up in a ponytail with a white ribbon. I put on the pendant, tucking it as usual.