Chapter 24

TRIGGERS: Forced Sexual Content, Intense Emotional Situations.

I take a breath as Kanshou and Bakuya come to my hands. I've been running drills all morning while Archer keeps an eye on things. I start to get into a zone, 'Be one with any weapon you choose' Archer's words go through my head. I let my mind go blank as my blades cut through the air, settling into a dance with the space around me.

"Your efficiency has improved greatly." Before I can even process who the voice belongs to, I send Bakuya flying in that direction, only then realizing it's Archer as he catches it, a small smile on his lips, "Not to mention your reaction time." He chuckles as he comes over.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! I was so in the moment I didn't-"

He puts a finger to my lips, "Shh, You're fine. I'm impressed you reacted as quickly as you did." He moves his finger along my cheek, my body instantly reacting to his gentle caress, "It still amazes me how one simple touch has this effect on you."

I blush, "I-I don't know what you mean..." I avert my eyes from his, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Oh, you don't, do you?" My breath hitches as I feel him pull me to him and my back hit the wall in one swift, smooth motion, feeling his breath brush against my ear before I can catch my own, "I think you know damn well what I mean, missy." He purrs softly, low enough to send shivers down my spine, my hands gripping his shoulders a little tighter.

"Why do you do this to me....?" I whine softly, "How?"

His grey eyes meet mine, "Why? Because it's so easy. How? You should be asking yourself that question." He kisses my neck softly.

"Archer...." Escapes my lips as his grip on my thighs tightens.

I'm startled awake by a familiar, unwanted touch. I see his seemingly glowing eyes above me, his bare, scarred-up chest in full view. I feel the same fear from the first time settle into my bones whimpering as I feel his grip on my wrists tighten, "Ow. you're hurting me..."

"Shut up." He snaps, forcing my shorts down, "It's just you and me, Tohsaka. No one to stop me." He smirks, "I know you won't use a seal...you're too stubborn." 'Assess and plan' Archer's words play in my head. Ok...Ok, Mayumi...He's holding my wrists. Got to get him to let go and let his guard down....that means...I force down some vomit, Oh god...forgive me, Archer. I take a deep breath, "I won't fight you..." I bite my lip as he looks at me, "I...I won't fight you, Daiki..." Ugh...I already feel dirty.

"Is that so?" He kisses my jaw before moving to bite my neck, making an involuntary soft noise leave my lips. I feel his fingers start to rub my pussy, moaning softly. Curse you for reacting like this. I curse my body as I feel him force his fingers into me as he lets go of my wrists, Ok... perfect. I cry out as he starts to finger me roughly, my cries only seeming to spur him further.

I go to try and push him off but he stops his fingers, getting on top of me, feeling his hard dick rub against my pussy through his boxers. He forces his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I feel him relax and when I do, I shift just enough and force my knee up, right into his manhood, causing him to seize up reflexively, "Ugh! You bitch!"

I push him off me, hearing him hit the floor as I get up, nearly tripping over my own shorts. I opt to kick them off as I make my way over to him, Kanshou coming to my hand. I hold it defensively as he stands, staggering slightly, "You are strong, but you don't have the balls to use that on me." I back up as he begins to slowly walk towards me. He tsks, "Tohsaka, you've always been so...feisty, but I think that's what I love about you, it's more fun that way." He sighs as he stops, "Too bad you keep lying to yourself. I heard you-"