Chapter 12

TRIGGER WARNING: STABBING. GORE. ABUSE.

May's POV

I wake up slowly, the musty smell of stale living space coming to my nose. I look around, my vision blurred, "Archer?" I call out. I shift and find myself tied to a chair, my wrists behind me and my ankles bound to the front of the chair, "What the...?" Oh no. I look around and see the scene from my dream, Well shit. I see the dust-covered books and knick-knacks, the peeling paint and the holes in the walls. I feel the pain in my wrists from the bindings as I see a shadow move, "Who's there? Show yourself!"

I see that man from my dream. Black chin-length hair, dressed in all black. As he gets closer I see his green eyes, "Nice to see you awake, darlin'." he purrs as he picks up a knife on his way to me before he kneels in front of me. He gently touches my cheek, "Don't be scared... I won't hurt you...." he pauses, "well..as long as you do what I want you to."

I glare at him, "Who the fuck are you?"

He tsks, "Quite the mouth on you...I am Kazumi Amari. Your precious Archer killed my Berserker" He smirks at me as he sees realization come to my features, "Or should I say Heroic Spirit Emiya?" He pushes the knife against my cheek, making me wince.

"You don't know that..." I feel blood trickle down my cheek. Good going, Archer.

"Oh ho, Do I not?" He chuckles, "I've been watching the two of you. I see how he cares for you, how he watches over you..." He runs a hand up my thigh, making my stomach turn,"I can see why. You've got magic circuits like none other. And on top of that, you must tickle his fancy. You are a looker." He places the side of the blade against my chin, forcing my face up to look at him better, "Anyways, what better way to get him here than to take something he cares about." he moves stray hair from my face with his free hand, "But you see, darlin', I have a bounded field around this place, so you'll need to use a command seal to get him here..." he says calmly with a wicked smile.

"No. I won't do it." I keep eye contact with him as anger flashes in his eyes.

He glares at me, "Do you understand the situation you're in, little girl?" He says condescendingly.

"That I've been kidnapped by an asshole who can't take the loss of his Berserker to an Archer?" I smirk, "Not just any Archer, an Archer like mine. You know his true name, surely you know what he can do, and you don't like that he took out your Berserker like he was just taking out the trash." I smile at him as he growls.

I feel a slap sting my cheek, "Listen here, little girl, you will get him here." He growls softly, "And we'll see just how powerful he is. See what he'll do for his little master." He stands up straight, looking down at me.

I take a breath, "Don't underestimate me, Amari. I can take you on myself. I am a Tohsaka." He laughs, "Oh please...Tohsaka or not... a little girl like you, take me on? Without a servant? I'd like to see that."

I stay silent for a second, "I am not a little girl. You'll see when I get out of here. With or without Archer." He pats my head as I shrink away from his touch, "You tell yourself that, Darlin'... Whatever will get you through." He sets the knife down on the table, "Now. I'm going to go. I have some business to attend to. I urge you to think about getting him here soon...the longer it takes, the more impatient I get..." He pauses, "and well the more impatient I get...the more violently...persuasive I can be." He starts to walk out of the room, "Goodnight, darlin' ". I hear the door close and I'm left in the dark room, with the only light being the moon through the window.

I take a deep breath, squirming to try to relieve the pain in my wrists, "Ugh, son of a..." I let out a frustrated sigh, looking up at the ceiling. I start to wonder if Archer knows I'm gone yet. What are you saying? Of course, he knows you're gone. I think to myself. I sigh "Maybe I should call him..." I whisper softly, "No. No, I won't waste one on this" I lean back in the chair the best I can, "I'll get out of this. I know I will."