Chapter 77

William's P.O.V

"Ohhhhh Goddess,"

I chuckle above my groaning wolf as I dig my oiled fingers into his shoulders, rolling and massaging the flesh and muscle there while Theo tries not to melt between the sheets.

"William," he stretches out, sounding every bit as pleasured and content as I wanted him to be.

"I've told you this before and I'll tell you this again, for someone who isn't a fan of anything sexual, you make the lewdest sounds I've ever heard."

Theo moans again, his eyes rolling a little as I press my fingers into the skin over his collarbone, "and you have," another pleasured groan, "the most talented fingers in the world."

I bite my lip from saying something about that. For one, it was way too easy and secondly, I didn't want to tease Theo too much, he'd slip out of this little trace and we couldn't have that.

The only thing Theo should do today was relaxing.

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying them," I reply instead while I move down a bit, letting my fingers follow suit, "I love doing this for you."

Theo makes a muffled happy sound that goes straight to my heart, encouraging me to put my back into the massage that had been the first gift of many for Theo's Special Day.

It was what I was calling it now, Theo's Special Day. Since my wolf didn't want to share in on Damon's birthday which was tomorrow, I'd marked today as a day for Theo to be pampered and adored, even against his many protests.

I'd originally planned to celebrate both of my loving halves on Damon's birthday, but then Theo had quite shyly come out to tell me that he didn't really see it as 'his' birthday or really a day about him at all, it wasn't 'special' to him and was 'Damon's day'.

Of course, something had to be done about that line of thinking so hence, Theo's Special Day. 

So far I'd woken my wolf up with his favourite, cuddles and hugs, then I made his most beloved breakfast meal, a strawberry fruit bowl, while he fawned over Sassy, and now he was getting a massage.

At the start it was all, 'William, I told you I didn't need anything' and 'this is unnecessary William, I'm happy just as things are', now it was a whole lot of-, "yessssssss."

I never thought I'd live to see the day that Theo moaned for me, but apparently, I just hadn't given him a good massage before.

Continuing slowly with the gentle melody of instruments in the background, I work the muscles that crafted Theo's wide back before I trace my fingers over the raven tattoo just below his right shoulder with care. 

I'd always loved studying the tattoos that were littered all about this body even when I couldn't see them properly, but now that I could make out every blotting of ink as more than just a blurry haze, I found myself getting lost in them more than usual while I took in every intricate detail. 

Initially, I thought they were all Damon's tattoos, but Theo had surprised me by pointing out the ones that he'd had done for himself like the heavily shaded crescent moon that rested high up his left bicep. The moon itself was perfectly stunning, but what really made the art was the wood's trees planted inside of it that faded slightly in the background.

That was one of my favourites, along with the tiny little bunny tattoo Damon had got near his shin for Blaze.

(A/N - there's a chapter in my notebook called Damon's Tattoos where you can find pictures of these tattoos. There's also a board on Pinterest with them)