Delicate Extra 1

A/N - get ready for a ride hehe

--------------

William's P.O.V

Nothing in this world felt as good as resting your head on a cold pillow after a long day.

It was damn near orgasmic, and my moan was a testament to that.

I shift a little, getting comfortable against Damon, whose body was unusually tense against mine, but it's a soft afterthought as I barrel towards sleep.

"Will,"

My mind tugs me back just before I can knock out. I hum gently as I press a kiss to his nape, already half asleep.

"Um, I...I-I want," Damon stutters over his words, his body squirming enough to make my eyes flutter open.

I slip my fingers into his at the base of his stomach, pulling myself closer as I kiss his mark, "What is it, baby?"

Damon shudders hard, his body relaxing while my cock fills with interest.

"I-" he takes a breath, his fingers clinging almost painfully to mine. "I want you to fuck me."

My cock plumps immediately, going from sleepy interest to half hard in record time.

"I can fuck you anytime, Damon," I whisper against his skin, "but if you let me go to sleep now, I promise to ride you just the way you like in the morning."

I could feel the heat from Damon's neck, so fierce it had me smiling hard.

I loved the way he never changed. The way my alpha unfurled just for me.

"No. I mean, that would be great, but that's not what I meant," he rushes out quickly. "I mean that I'm ready... I want you to fuck me. I-I want you to top."

All my sleepiness evaporates in an instant as I sit up as quickly as humanly possible. Reaching over, I tug on the lamplight before I peer down at my mate, scanning him for proof that I'd dreamed that, but Damon blinked back up at me with heated cheeks and honest eyes heavy with lust.

"You want me to top," I repeat very slowly, and he nods. "You want to bottom?"

He nods again, the tips of his ears getting red too, "I know you've been waiting for me, and I'm ready now. I've been thinking about it for a while, and I want it."

I swallow, "How long is a while?"

"More than a month," Damon looks away before he glances back at me, "I get dreams."

"Dreams?" I question, mouth suddenly dry. This has to be a dream.

He nods slowly, and I watch his adam's apple bob before he speaks, "Dreams of you on top of me, but not riding me, you...y-you're fucking into me, and I love it."

"Fuck," I groan as I bend my head into the crook of his neck, my cock jerking against his hip.

"I want it," he whispers again, "I want that, with you, and I know you'll make it good."

"I will," I vow because I'd been having dreams too, since the moment Damon told me he always imagined me eventually topping him.

I'd been having dreams of taking my alpha apart by being the one to introduce him to his prostate.

"So, can we?" Damon asks innocently. His blue eyes shining with hope when I pull back to look at him. "Can we try?"

"Yes, Damon," I reply with a smile. "We can do whatever you're ready for."

"Only if you want it to," Damon says firmly, and my heart does somersaults as I kiss his cheek before palming it gently.

"Trust me, Damon, I want it too," I trail my kisses lower until I'm just against his ear. "I can't wait to make you cum all over yourself."