Chapter 43

Please don't play the song until told to do so, also hey, I missed you guys. Thanks for being patient and supportive 

------------------

Will's P.O.V

"Will," Damon whispers softly, resting one hand onto my shoulder. "Will."

"What?" I manage, fighting my sleepiness with as much energy as I could muster. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," Damon replies quickly, still speaking in a whisper.

"Then why are you waking me up at... uh....what time is it?" I ask with my face still plastered to the pillow and my eyes shut.

I didn't really know if it actually worked or made any sense, but I was currently trying to convince myself that keeping my eyes closed meant that I was still sleeping.

"Five thirty," He replies.

"Damon, why are you whispering in my ears at five-thirty in the morning?" I ask, trying my best to not sound nearly as bothered as I felt.

I failed.

"I want to show you something," 

"Show me it when I wake up," I reply and roll onto my stomach with a content sigh.

"But now's the best time," Damon presses with a little whine while he pulls himself onto my back, squishing my body into the bed with his ridiculous weight. I groan loudly beneath him, spitting profanities under my tongue while he begins to shake us both. "Will, come on."

"Damon I swear to fuck," I groan, any chance of me falling back asleep quickly evaporating with the literal overgrown pup laying on top of me. "Leave me alone!"

"Get up and I will," He replies, his shaking morphing into annoying pokes to my waist.

"Fuck off," I groan angrily as I try and fail to swat my hands in his direction, it only served to make me weak, unhealthy body pant with exhaustion.

"Will," He tries again, leaning in close to press a kiss to my cheek. "Come on, I have something I want to show you."

With the knowledge that I wasn't really going to get out of this one and that my dreams were long gone, I open my eyes and crane my head back just enough to look over my shoulder and shoot a glare to my annoying boyfriend.

Damon's hair was tousled and wild as it was every morning, sticking up from all ends to show his blonde roots and his eyes were wide and full of excitement I really couldn't muster up at this moment.

Inside I wanted to poke his pretty eyeballs out but at the same time he looked like an excited puppy and it was the most adorable thing in this world.

"This better be amazing," I begin to say but before I could even finish my sentence, Damon was scooping me up in his arms and carrying me from the bed.

I curl into his chest and try to console my own angered mind with the thought of how long I'd sleep when we returned to bed. 

"Wait, where are we going?" I ask, my voice growing tight as we approached the front door to the suite. "Your parents' house? At this time?"

"No," He replies making me tense immediately.

It'd been about a week since Damon and I had come to his pack and when we weren't in the suite, we were in his family home.

I hadn't seen much of the extensive lands I'd been told about beyond the roads we took to get to his family. And that was my own doing, it was hard enough trying not to freak out every time we made the journey, I wasn't testing my luck by exploring a place I didn't know, full of people I didn't know.