Chapter 49

SEPTUPLE UPDATE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT, 7 FUCKING CHAPTERS ACROSS ALL MY PLATFORMS, SO THAT'S;

- 2 PATREON EXTRAS (LEVI AND AIDEN GET DRUNK AND ALEX TOPPING MAX FOR THE FIRST TIME)

- 2 DELICATE CHAPTERS

- 2 MASTER CHAPTERS

- 1 NEW PART OF FAMILY PRANK WAR

AND FOR A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA, THERE'S A LIST IN MY NOTEBOOK STATING EVERY CHAPTER FOR EVERY BOOK THAT HAS SMUT FOR EASY ACCESS WHEN YOU HAVE A CRAVING TO READ THEM LOOOL - IT'S CALLED ALL THE SMUT

I HOPE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL ENJOY THESE CHAPTERS, I WORKED HARD ON THEM SO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND KNOW I LOVE YOU.

HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND HAPPY, ENJOY THIS QUARANTINE MATERIAL!!!!!

--------------------------

Damon's P.O.V

"You just tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable and we'll go home," I say to Will who nods easily, his expression calm where I felt manic. "I'll take you out if you need it."

"Yes Damon," Will groans slightly and I could tell he was struggling to not roll his eyes in frustration. "I promise you, I will tell you if I'm feeling truly uncomfortable and not a moment later. I'm okay."

I look away from Will, biting my lip to cage in the erratic thoughts that fried my brain. Instead, I try to study the busy roads ahead of us, it was midday and the streets were littered with pack members who were carrying out their own daily tasks. 

They weren't staring at us anymore, only a few letting their gaze to look over the pair Will and I made. Thankfully, the also continued to keep their distance from us like I'd told them to through the link.

"I don't mean to sound upset if I did, or ungrateful," Will says drawing my eyes back to him, I find him looking up at me with a regretful expression that made my heart ache terribly. "I appreciate you looking out for me, it's one of the things I love most about you. I just don't want you worrying over me so much that you're not breathing."

"I am breathing," I counter and Will tilts his head with a challenging look. I breathe in and let ou it out before shooting him back the same look.

"Damon," He replies with a snort and chuckle at my antics, his enjoy joy helped ease the storm brewing inside of me. "I'm okay. It's getting easier being outside and I'm getting more comfortable with it, so try to relax a bit."

"Okay," I say giving his hand a squeeze that makes his smile brighten slightly as he faces forward to take in his surroundings. 

We weren't quite in the centre of the pack but we were close enough to the market that the streets were more crowded than the ones on the outskirts of the pack. Raising my eyes, I find the shinning black and grey edges that marked the top of the armoury. The distinct sharp edges stood out in the sky, a bit taller than the surrounding pine trees.

I repeat Will's words in my head and try to actually believe them. 

He was right, he had been doing a lot better with leaving the suite and being around those of the pack he passed by. His heart still raced while we were out, but it wasn't so rushed as it was in our earlier days and every person he passed didn't make him tense anymore.

It was honestly a major improvement that he should be proud of, but I guess my instincts were still high on alert in case things went wrong. It was hard to put that feeling away with how easily Will could spiral, it only took someone touching him to knock his confidence to the floor, the remnants abandoning him to deal with his greatest fears.