Chapter Sixteen-Kasey

⚠⚠⚠This scene contains nUdity⚠⚠⚠

"They'll take an Uber back, right?" Ethan paced the RV floor, ignoring the movie. It was after dark, and Erin and Riley hadn't come back to the campsite with us. For hours we had waited for them to walk back, or just take another car.

My breath caught in my throat. "It- they might have left us here."

Ethan was angry now. "They made me stay here with them and be a jerk to you just so that they could leave us anyways?" He sat on the couch. "Let's eat, I'm hungry. Then we can see the rest of the sunset on the beach."

I sighed and took some ice cream out of the freezer. "I don't know how to cook."

Ethan smiled. "Neither do I. Have a recipe?"

"No," I picked up my phone and unlocked it. There were the 11 calls that Riley had missed. Had she lost her phone? Maybe she was busy. But then again, they could have been kidnapped. Who would kidnap a kid like Riley? And two kids? High schoolers? There was no way.

"Here's a recipe for a frittata." Ethan showed me his phone.

I glanced at it. "Too complicated. I'll just cook some eggs."

Ethan shrugged and opened the ice cream. "I'd rather have ice cream."

I groaned and went back to my phone. I dialed the pizza place's number and they picked up.

"Hi, can I order some pizza? Yeah. We're at campsite T1014. No, sorry. Just a large..." I glanced at Ethan and he mouthed 'pepperoni.' "A large pepperoni and feta. Thanks."

"Pizza! Yes!" Ethan got up in the top bunk and held open the curtain for me. I willingly jumped up and rolled over him, kissing him fervently. Our tongues worked hard, and we didn't even get up when there was a knock at the door.

I paused from the kiss, gasping for breath. "Leave the pizza there! Take the mone-" Ethan pulled my head down and we made out, me on top of him, feeling stronger than anything in the world.

Eventually we stripped it down to only underwear, then that was taken off too, and began making out again. We left the pizza to get cold outside and fell asleep right next to each other.