Chapter Thirty-Three- Kasey

I was awakened by a ding sound from my phone, which was beside me.

The past month had been me sitting on the couch yearning for social interaction, hoping Riley could talk to me before she went off to college. Her and Erin were having so much fun... not that I wanted to see pictures of everything they were doing. It got so out of hand that I blocked her.

I unlocked my phone with a sigh as I realized it was a voicemail. Who left voicemails anyways?

Riley, I guess.

"Hi, uh, Kasey..." I recognized my ex-best-friend's voice instantly. I listened to the rest of the voicemail and decided to call her.

It rang for about 10 seconds before she picked up. "Kasey, what the heck is it? I'm kinda busy."

I understood, but angrily I answered "shut up. Thanks for saying sorry but I don't give a fuck if you're busy. We need to get in touch with Ethan."

There was static on Riley's end, then a thud as the phone fell.

"Riley?" I held the phone closer to my ear. "COME ON."

I hung up with a sour humph. I guess she was too busy to be right this time. I texted Ethan, hoping he'd unblocked me.

"Hey, bro, I'm sorry, but Riley apologized. I'm coming over, so make sure your parents aren't gonna see me."

I awaited his answer, knowing he would answer. It was only 12:30.

"It's fine. Come on over."

My closet was dark but I rifled through it for a spaghetti strap see-through crop top. It had crisscrosses in the middle so you could see a little more of my chest. My parents would never have let me wear it. I chose some jean shorts.

I grabbed a bag and headed out to run to Ethan's house.

"Kasey-" I cut Ethan off by running towards him and forcing a kiss on him. I melted into him from the top and pushed him onto his bed, still tasting his mouth. I pulled off his shorts and giggled softly. I pressed my lips to his and he seemed to know what I was hinting at. He stared at my chest, which I had been aiming at, and his pupils dilated. He smiled and then kissed me, hard, him now on the top of me. He took my shorts off as well and threw them across the room.

Just in time for his brother to walk in.

"MIKEY!" Ethan roared. His brother scoffed and backed out of the room.

"Your parents would have heard," I said, fear pulsing through me. "Ethan, what do we do?"

Ethan sighed. "You hide, I'll deal with it."

But nobody came up the stairs.

"Are- are they coming?" I asked, tentatively peeking out of my hiding spot.

"I think we're fine," Ethan exhaled in relief. I stared into his brown eyes and then looked down in between his legs. I laughed and pushed him on the bed again.

The next morning, I woke up to Mrs. Moore sitting on the edge of the bed. I pulled the covers over my chest with a wince.

"Good morning, Kasey." She smiled threateningly. "Did I invite you over?"

Fear again shot through me. "No, ma'am. I just came over."

Ethan stirred. "What-" his eyes widened as he saw his mom and managed to grab me. With one hand he grabbed my chest again and with the other my waist. The blanket fell off of me and Ethan's mom saw everything.

She banned me from the house, but she hadn't banned me from the nearest hotel.

As we were checking into the hotel, we saw Erin and Riley. They were laughing and walking down the stairs. Since I was still wearing my very sexy crisscrossed top, I tried to pull Ethan's jacket off and put it around my shoulders.

"Oh. Hi, guys." Erin smiled at me. "You're back together?"

I furrowed by brow. "How'd you guess?"

Riley snickered. "Well, your hair isn't brushed, you're wearing that shirt, and Ethan looks like he just ran out of his house because his mom kicked you out."

Ethan laughed. "We have a room up there. Do you guys wanna... try being together again?" He suggested mildly.

"Sure!" Riley put an arm over my shoulder, and we left Ethan to finish checking in.