Chapter Twenty- Kasey

I let him dominate me. I let him dip me and press his lips against mine and touch our hips. I let him twist his tongue around mine and press harder into me. I let him grab me and touch me.

When he stopped, I wanted more, but I let him let go.

I almost fainted when I realized my family was watching me.

My sister and mom were on the porch, staring in horror at what they'd just witnessed.

"Take me," I begged him. "Take me back to your place, and I'll stay over. Please."

Ethan glanced at my family forlornly. "Okay. Find a way to sneak back into the RV." He went back into the RV with my bags, and honestly Mimi wasn't looking, so I just snuck back in easily.

In the back of the RV, Ethan kissed me again. Harder and stronger than when my family was looking.

It would take a while for them to recover from seeing me being kissed fervently by a man, but they would recover.

Soon the RV pulled to a stop again, and we wished Riley and Erin good luck with coming out.

"Sorry we can't come help you," I hugged Riley and said. "Good luck, Erin. I always knew you were right for her."

Erin smiled slightly.

"Yes, good luck." His eyes were flicking between Riley and Erin. "I am glad that I helped Riley get you."

Riley seemed embarrassed, so she took Erin's arm and tugged her out. "Thanks for the ride, Mimi!"

That left Ethan the only stop left. I shooed him away from the back bed and stayed back there.

"I'm proud of you," the sweet grandma said to my boyfriend. "You have a girlfriend and you helped my granddaughter get one."

"Thanks, Mimi." Ethan sounded flustered.

"Mm," Mimi continued driving.

The RV pulled to a stop and I snuck behind Ethan's bags to leave. "Goodbye!" He yelled and we slapped each other's hands.

"Hey mom. I hope it's okay that Kasey stays here... she has nowhere else to go, her parents kicked her out." Ethan sounded so confident that I wanted to drag him to the bedroom at once.

His mom frowned. "Yeah, honey, you can stay here." She went back inside and took Ethan's brother out.

"Come on, mom! Does Mikey really have to show her around with me?" Ethan complained, but it was too late. His mom had already gone back inside.

Mikey laughed. "Are you two really going at this 'dating' thing again? You two haven't even kissed. My girlfriend and me have-"

"Shut up, Mikey." Ethan growled and dipped me again. I knew what to do.

I let him do what he wanted to me, and when he was done, I grinned at Mikey. "Oh, so close with your girlfriend, are you?"

Mikey stormed off.

Ethan watched him go, then turned to me. "Let's go get you situated in my room."

"We're allowed to stay in the same room?" I asked dryly.

"No, but my mom can't stop us." Ethan took my hand and led me to his room. I willingly followed.