Chapter Fifteen- Riley

⚠⚠⚠Contains triggering content including sEx, maturity, and slight violence. :)⚠⚠⚠

I was so relieved when Kasey walked through the door. After saying the mandatory "I love you"s and "I'm sorry"s, we were all awake. Erin was looking really weird at Ethan and Kasey.

"Are you okay? I asked her. She seemed so sad but happy at the same time, so I gave her a hug.

"That was beautiful," she glanced at Kasey and nodded.

I was so relieved again that I just ran into her and kissed her again.

After a kiss or two, we all decided that we wanted breakfast. Since I was weird, I drew a bracket for everyone to vote.

Erin voted for classic eggs and bacon, but Kasey and Ethan both wanted pancakes. In addition to weird, I was extravagant. I dyed the pancakes bright green.

After that, I convinced Erin to get an Uber and go to a Café with us.

"You're all chipping in for this," she mock-warned, fingers tapping on the screen of her phone. I laughed.

"Thanks," Ethan nodded to Erin. "Where are we even going, anyways?"

I grinned and glanced at Erin. "That's a secret." The Uber arrived soon after and we all boarded.

We pulled up at the NEKO Cat Café at precisely 10:24 AM, Thursday July 15th. The date was 7-15-21. I remember this because it was the start of something I could never forget.

I held the door open for Erin, then closed it in front of Kasey and Ethan. I giggled. They fake-banged on the door, laughing, then opened it. Erin was gazing around.

It smelled like chai and coffee.

Cats filled the small café, lounging next to or on chairs and walking across the granite floor.

"Shhh," I shushed Ethan even though he wasn't talking. We trod across the floor like the cats had and waited at the front counter.

I ordered an iced vanilla latte like usual, Erin got a chai tea latte, Kasey got a vanilla bean frappucino, and Ethan ordered a plain latte.

Our drinks were ready soon and Ethan was gushing over a cat that came to sit in his lap. Erin was staring at me, sipping her drink. Anyways, we finished our drinks and, on the way out, Erin stopped me from walking with the group. Kasey and Ethan continued walking to the Uber, but she held me back.

"Erin, what is it?" I asked.

Erin pushed me back onto the wall and kissed me, hard. I was glad that the cafe and parking lot were nearly empty. It gave us peace to kiss, but this didn't seem like a normal kiss. Not that I'd had many to compare it to, but.

This one seemed tense. Stressed, even.

"I need to discuss something with you," Erin murmured in my ear. "I love you to death, little girl. You're the most amazing thing that has happened to me. If you meet my parents, they will know about us. If I meet yours, we'll be outed. Should we keep this a secret?" She pushed her body against mine, and I relished the feel of her curves against mine.

"Im- I'm okay with that." I felt tense as well and felt her hand sliding down my body. "We can keep this a secret." I whispered. "I was kinda hoping to spread our pride... and do vlogs, because apparently those are relationship goals." I laughed quietly.

"This is serious," she ran her fingers along my neck and leaned in again. This kiss lasted longer, and it was less stressed. "Tell me- do you want to go further? Or should we stay secret?"

Further... the world pulsed in my head. "Whatever you want." I was starting to get worried. This wasn't like Erin.

She gazed into my eyes and leaned in one more time. During the kiss, my mind flashed to a bedroom, the sheets neatly made. Two shirts were piled on the floor.

I snapped out of my mind. "We can go further," I gulped for air. She snickered and grabbed my wrist.

We didn't return to the RV that night.