Chapter Eighteen- Erin

I woke to a soft snoring coming from the top bunk.

The RV was dark and the only source of light was the microwave reading 4:20. I had to go back to sleep, right?

Riley's cute face was beside me, smooshed into the pillow. I remembered what she had said when I'd pushed her against the wall two days ago. A vlog? Surely she didn't mean that.

Even if she didn't, I thought it would be a pleasant surprise.

I got my vlogging camera out and turned it on.

"Hey, it's Erin and I'm camping with three other people today! Two of my friends, Ethan and Kasey, and my wonderful girlfriend, Riley. We're gonna show you what we do today." I flicked off the camera and sighed. I'd still have to sleep for a couple hours.

Unless...

"Wake up," I whispered to Riley. When she didn't stir, I got a little closer. I pressed my lips against hers. Eventually she woke up and returned the kiss. She pushed against me and laughed softly, and then I pushed her away.

"What is it?" She yawned and rolled over.

"I wanna show you something." I turned the lights on and held up my vlogging camera. "You want to?"

Riley gasped. "Yes!" She scooted closer to me and smiled. I clicked on the camera and kissed her on the forehead.

"This is my amazing girlfriend; her name is Riley. We've only been together officially for a couple days but I love her so much." I kissed her on the lips. "She has an art shop on Etsy where she sells pride merch! The link will be in the description."

Riley nodded enthusiastically. "I also take requests so you can email me!"

I nodded. "Now..."

I clicked off the camera. "Will we meet Kasey and Ethan or make breakfast next?" Riley asked.

"How about we surprise them with breakfast? Do you wanna film?" I handed her the camera. She seemed so elated that I didn't ever want to take it back from her.

She rushed off to record.

"So they're sleeping and we're gonna make breakfast... hopefully they don't-" her voice trailed off as she began to talk quieter.

I chuckled. I was right to have her as my girlfriend. The hard part would be telling people.