£1: The Start

This is just the start of the story and i will try to update every few days or so so just be patient with me and we can start!

(Authors note from the future: If you want to see a less crappy version of this chapter, skip down to where you find more bold letters. You can read both if you feel that is necessary.)

Ty's Pov

"Ty are you awake yet?!" Asked the sky army commander, also known as the famous Skydoesminecraft

"Yes, I'm awake..." Which was true but I was not up for what was coming next. We had been training to go to the End and it was the day. It was only Jason, Adam, and I going while the others trained to keep the Sky army base protected from any squids trying to come.

I walked downstairs to find that Mitch and Jerome were down there already. Jason looked up at me and smiled. Adam wasnt there yet.

"Hey Ty"

"Hey. Where's Adam?"

"Looking for some 'gold'."

"ITS BUDDER!!!" Said a voice from upstairs that was most likely Adams.

Adam came down with his budder armor.

"Im ready!" He announced.

"Do we have to go?" I asked.

"Yes silly." Said Jason.

"Ok. Lets go!" Said Adam as he went down the stairs to the portal.

I glanced over at Mitch, who was secretly holding a cooked fish. He looked over at me and winked. I gave him a little smirk.

"Hey Biggums." He said.

"Yeah?" Replied Jerome.

"THIS!" He said throwing it at Jerome who jumped back.

"DUDE!! GET IT AWAY!!!" He said.

Mitch picked it up and began chasing him around with it.

"Stop!!!" Jerome yelled.

As they were running they crashed into Ian and Quinten. They fell and the fish landed on Jeromes head who screamed like a girl. We all get a good laugh.

"We should really get going." Said Jason once the laughter stopped, looking over at Jerome who was slapping Mitch with the fish not too hard.

"Are you guys coming?" Said Adam who was tapping his foot impatiently.

"Oh yeah!" Replied Jason.

"I'll see you guys later" I said.

They waved goodbye as Jason and I walked down the stairs following Adam. When we reached the portal, Adam didn't hesitate and jumped in right away, giving off some purplish dust and sparkles. Jason gave a little smirk that I could see from under his helmet and jumped in, purplish dust and sparkles go off from his jump too. I hesitate.

Should I go in with them or should i just stay back here?

I decide I should go in and help them so I jump in the portal.

I start seeing tiny spots of purple.

This is normal. Adam and Jason probably saw these too.

As I entered the portal, I began to see the end come into view, so I began to prepare for a landing.

When I landed on the obsidian I looked up to see that Jason and Adam had already started the battle with the ender dragon.

I leapt up, pulled out my bow and some arrows, and prepare for battle.