£20: Temple Part Five

Just a heads up before you guys start reading, this is going to be a very long chapter. I want to end the Temple parts soon and get on with the rest of the story. I wanted to make this chapter more interesting, so I did something special. Also, what the media is won't come until later in the chapter, but you can probably tell it's Seto. This picture is not mine at all, which I why I thank Dah_Cassanuva_ID for allowing me to use their picture. I also dedicate this chapter to them as well. But enough talking, let's get on with the chapter!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE VERY DESCRIPTIVE AND IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH I DON'T RECCOMEND READING THIS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Adam's Pov

"The next test isn't going to decide either of your hybrid sides, but instead bring you to a higher level of achievement. Get ready for the next test, Reality." The voice of Notch echoed throughout the room.

"Wait, but isn't Reality the special eighth test?" I asked. Notch chuckled.

"Yes it is, but it can be brought into play at any time. Now good luck." Everything around us turned into the Team Crafted base. For a moment I thought that the first test was going to replay itself, but seeing no dead bodies and Seto standing next to me I knew that wasn't the case.

"The Team Crafted Base?" I questioned, looking around. Seto walked over to me.

"No, this isn't. It's similar, but if you look closely everything is reverse." He was carefully observing the place. I looked closer, and saw that he was right. Everything was reversed.

Seto didn't hesitate and walked straight to the entrance. I followed close behind. Before we got there, a guy in an orange spacesuit with mostly blue helmet exited from the building. When he turned to face us, he jumped back, startled. After a moment I realized something.

"Jason? Is that you?" I asked, walking to him. He began to push himself backwards, but then stopped to look closer.

"S-Sky?" He asked in a shakey voice.

"Yeah, what are you doing out here?" I asked. I noticed that Seto seem sceptical.

"I was about to ask the same...I just saw you inside with Fluffy and Bajan."

"Fluffy?" I paused. "Oh you mean Jerome and Mitch?" I smiled.

"No...I mean Fluffy and Bajan." He looked at Ian who was just coming out. However he wasn't wearing his sunglasses.

"True who is this?" He asked in an expressionless voice, looking at me and Seto.

"I think it's Sky, but I saw him inside. What do you think Sundee?" Jason looked back at us.

"Sky is coming downstairs with Dead. Huskey is right here and Bajan and Fluffy are upstairs arguing again." Ian pointed to Quinten. Shortly after that was said, two people came out. The first guy walked out in an almost completely black shirt with black pants. His eyes were covered by his brown hair, and he wore purple headsets. Even through his rough attitude, I knew it was Ty. The second was a guy in a white suit came out. His eyes were brown, and he wore a round amulet, the outside amethyst and the center gem budder. He seemed to be shy, but it looked like me. Seto was standing still, his gaze somehow locked with Ty's, and I could feel a large tension growing between them. The other me's eye caught mine, and there was a long and uncomfortable silence. Before a minute passed, a growl sounded from Ty, followed by a low voice.