Last Short: Changing

Just wanna say, there's only four more total parts left of this story, and only 3 of them are chapters! I'm currently trying to decide how to play the cards in my hand, but I'm really excited. Spoiler: I've already started a few things in the sequel! :3 Can't wait! Anyways, enjoy!

Ty's Pov (Chapter One: The Start)

I looked over at Mitch, who secretly held a cooked fish. When he saw me looking, he grinned. I grinned back.

"Hey Biggums?" He called at Jerome.

"Yeah Mitch?" Jerome looked over, unsuspectfuly.

"This!" Mitch leapt at Jerome with the cooked fish, and Jerome threw himself out of the way.

"What the-?"

"Feed the wild Baca!!!" Mitch jumped off the couch and ran at him.

"Mitch NO!!! GET THAT VILE CREATURE AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Jerome picked himself off the ground and started running. I saw Ian and Quinten walking down the stairs, and Jerome crashed into them, causing the four of them to fall to the ground. The cooked fish fell on top of Jerome's head, and he began screaming.

-=+=- Everywhere is, freaks and hairys -=+=-

Mitch's Pov (Chapter Three: What Happened?!?!)

When we reached the library, we walked over to the door connected to a room. A purple light flashed and then there was a bang.

"DAMNIT!!!" Said a voice from inside the room. We knocked on the door and it opened up, revealing purple smoke and a figure fixing the walls.

-=+=- Dykes and faries, tell me what is sanity? -=+=-

Ty's Pov (Based off of Chapter Five: Memories)

It's just not fair... I don't know why this is the life I have to live, just a poor kid with no friends or family. Everyone I know hates me, and all I can do is watch as the rich kids live the amazing life. It's not fair...

-=+=- Tax the rich, feed the poor, till there are no rich no more... -=+=-

Jason's Pov (Based off of Chapter Five: Memories)

I don't know how long I was waiting, but it felt like an eternity. I waited for the shouts and screams to die out, and after that a few more minutes. Smoke was seeping in through the lid of the empty trashcan, but the helmet on my head kept the smoke out. Pushing the lid off, I stepped out of the trashcan. There was fire everywhere, burnt down houses and debris as well. The good news was that the Raiders were gone, but the bad news was it seemed as though only I had survived. Panicking, I ran over to where my house would be standing.

"JEFFREY?!?! DILLON?!?!" I cried out. Surrounded by flames, I saw Jeffrey cornered by a wall. Activating my jetpack, I flew over to him, and picked him up before setting him away from the fire. On the ground I saw Dillon lying limp. When I ran over to him, I found a piece of his ear missing, and a scar down his face. Picking him up, I ran with Jeffrey as far as I could. I swore I'd make them pay.

-=+ I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do. -=+=-

Ty's Pov

I don't want to live with him inside me anymore...please, save me from this nightmare!

-=+=- So I leave it up to you... -=+=-