£14: Outside The Temple Part One

Hey, I just got a good idea and I think it'll work! I'm still doing the temple parts, but I'm also going to do things outside the temple, like what's going on with the others and Enderlox. Here's the first part to that!

Ant's Pov

It's been almost three weeks since the whole Enderlox situation. Team Crafted aren't the only people worried for Ty's safety. His Dead army is worried about their leader. We aren't too far away from the situation, and by 'we', I mean our group. Team Crafted isn't the only group of us. There's multiple.

Team 1:
Adam [SkyDoesMinecraft]
Ty [Deadlox]
Jason [MinecraftUniverse]
Jerome [AsfJerome]
Mitch [BajanCanadian]
Ian [SSundee]
Quentin [HuskeyMudkipz]
Seto [Setosorcerer]

Team 2:
Ant [Antvenom]
Dan [Cavemanfilms]
Tyler [Munchingbrotato]
Ross [YourPalRoss]
Kyle [Kkcomics]
Kermit [KermitPlaysMC]
Dawn [Dawnables]
Max [Mithzan]

Team 3:
Red [RedVactor]
Barney [ThatGuyBarney]
Jin [Jinbop]
Bashur [BashurVerse]
Jordan [Captainsparklez]
Steve [MLGHwnt]
Tyler [Logdotzip]
Gizzy [Gizzy14Gazza]

Team 4:
Cupquake [IhasCupquake]
Red (Cupquake's husband)
Bodil [Bodil40]
Jess [Aphmau]
Jason (Jess's Husband)
Alesa [SeriousNonsense]
Ashely [AshelyMarrie]
Okward [OkwardIndustries]

Team 5:
Preston [PrestonGig]
Vik [Vikstar123]
Lachlan [CraftBattleDuty]
Rob [Woofles]
Noah [Noahcraftftw]
Pat [NoochM]
Ryan [Xrpmx13]

Those are the teams. Team one, or Team Crafted is in the center. The rest are in the shape of a square around it, about 30 miles apart. The reason for the 30 miles is so that we can get to the base to report problems. Team Crafted is kind of considered the main control, but it's almost equally leveled with the rest of the group. The space is really the same, and the only difference is the number of followers.

I was inside the base, talking to Dan when it happened. There was an explosion and smoke, then Tyler ran inside.

"HANDS ON DECK!!! WE'RE BEING ATTAC-" He never got the chance to finish his sentence, Kyle was thrown into him. They both crashed into the wall as Dan and I quickly stood up.

"Is it-" I cut Dan off

"Definitely. It's him." As I said that, a winged figure came from the smoke in front of the door.

"I found you." Enderlox grinned.

"Crap, I knew it was Ty, but I never thought he'd go this far!" Dan seemed a bit worried. As Enderlox approached us a few arrows hit him in the neck and he growled, turning to see Dawn on a building with an enchanted bow. She pulled the strong back and released another arrow at him. That time he caught it and sent it back at her. Before she got hit, Kermit jumped in front with his sword to deflect it. Before Enderlox could do anything more, Max came down, slashing at his wings. The attack didn't hit, for his tail wrapped around him, and smashed him into the wall. Enderlox then punched right through his stomach, making him fall to the ground unconscious. Tyler stood up, leaning the unconscious Kyle against the wall, before charging him. Enderlox held his hand up and it glew purple, but a sword went through the arm before anything came out. Ross grinned from behind and used that to his advantage to kick him towards me. I slashed at him with my sword, managing to get some skin. He growled and kneed me into the table. Before he could bring his sword down upon me, Dan kicked him into the wall. Enderlox coughed and looked really pissed.

"I guess I should stop fooling around now." He let our a roar and we covered out ears. Smirking, he began with kicking Tyler into me with a force so strong that the two of us crashed through the wall. I landed on the ground I heard my back crack, then Tyler landed on me and made it worse. My spine was probably broken, but Tyler looked was more beaten up. His breathing was shallow.
I had to move him off me as I heard Dawn scream at the top of her lungs. It wasn't a scream of physical pain, but emotional. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Adam. Ringing. Come on damnit pick up! More ringing, then the sound of it being answered.

"Hello?" It was Adam.

"Adam! I cant! Its not-" I couldn't get any words out of my mouth.

"What?"

"Its, I mean- but he's-"

"Ok calm down I-"

"No, Its destroyed! I cant do it! I-"

"Ant just-"

"Its Ty. He's destroying our village! He wont stop!"

"WHAT?!?!?!"

"I never thought he'd come fo-" I couldn't finish, Enderlox had thrown a purple explosion at me and I dropped my phone, rolling in the gravel. I coughed as he approached me with my phone in his hand.

"Ant?...Ant?!..." I couldn't answer Adam.

"Say goodnight." He brought his sword into my hip, and I screamed. Pain soared throughout my body, then everything went black.

Enderlox's Pov

I picked up the phone as Sky screamed his name. I laughed.

"Ant is fine but him as well as everyone else is badly injured. Some might even be...You know...Dead. Give me the map, and I wont do anything else that might involve people being hurt. Don't give me the map, and I'll kill and hurt more innocent people. The choice is yours..." I crushed the phone in my hand.

Dawn ran up to me with Kermits sword, Screaming and crying, before trying to hit me, but missed to the point where I didn't even have to move. She was crying.

"Oh don't complain just because I killed him." I stopped and smirked, lifting up her chin.

"You know, you do look pretty. It'd be a shame if anything...happened. Who am I kidding, it'd be hilarious! Let me give you something to remember." I stomped on her head, and forced it into the ground. I sent a few weak magic blows down on her and she cried in agony. Lifting my foot off her, I bent down and picked up her face with my claws. She yelped as I dug my nails into her head. I scratched her with my other hand, before throwing her on the ground and kicking her like a rag doll.

"Oh Dawn, I hope you're enjoying this just as much as I am."

After a few more minutes of toying and torturing her, I picked her up and began to put her in a spell I just recently learned. Her eyes turned purple and her breathing got slow. I chuckled.

"Have a good rest. I'll see you soon." I flew off with Dawn in my arms, leaving all the burden to the only one barely conscious, Ross.