A Short For Feelings: Never Surrender

I do have ideas this time, but I enjoy doing these shorts. The outcomes are always awesome for each different song, which makes it so unique. So I hope you enjoy this short! Just letting you know, I'm past 7,000 words in the next chapter, but only halfway done! :) Plz be patient!

Ty's Pov (Chapter Two: In The End)

When the crowd was gone and everything was over, I went to my room, locked my door, and washed up. The water on my cut hurt. I looked in the reflection of the mirror and stepped back at what I saw. It was me, only my headsets were a glowing purple, my eyes were purple as well, and I had wings. My reflection smiled at me revealing sharp fangs. I rubbed my eyes and when I looked back in the mirror it was just the normal me.

What was that?

-=+=- Do you know what it's like when, you're scared to see yourself? -=+=-

Jason's Pov (Chapter Fifteen: Temple Part Three)

Seto was beginning to look better, and if I was right, he should have been waking up soon. I suddenly heard a voice and a scream. Ian and Adam were both in great danger of dying. I didn't know what to do.

Shit! Why am I so useless?! I cant even save my friends from death...

-=+=- Do you know what it's like when, you wish you were someone else -=+=-

Ty's Pov (Chapter Two: In The End)

I turned my head to see Adam running towards me but then getting stopped by two endermen.

He barreled out of them and tackled the endermen that were pinning me to the ground.

-=+=- Who didn't need your help to get by? -=+=-

Ty's Pov (Based off of Chapter Eight: Weak Points Here And There)

"Are you sure those are your true friends?" His voice wrapped around me.

"They are!" I yelled into the blackness.

"After what they've done to you? Like that one time when Brotato kept crashing on Drug Run and when you fixed it he said he hated you. Or how about the time when you were playing a parkour map with Truemu and Sky, and Sky kept shooting you off the course? Or the time when-"

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled, pissed off at what he was saying. I know that's not true.....right?

-=+=- Do you know what it's like, to wanna surrender? -=+=-

Ian's Pov (No Chapter)

The times when Derp SSundee takes over are the times I question my life. I didn't always wear sunglasses. Makes me wonder what went so wrong in my life.

Why did I deserve this?

-=+=- I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow! -=+=-

Ty's Pov (Based off of Chapter Eight: Safe, Home, and... Hybrids?)

I was trying to take my body back in my control but I couldn't. Enderlox landed by a cave, before sighing. It took me a few moments to realize that he let me have time in control. I fell to my knees, tears coming out of my eyes. Punching the ground, I cursed to myself for almost killing someone else, to be specific Seto. Out of anyone who understood me, the person who did the most would be Seto, followed by Adam. I started to punch the ground, holding the map the Enderlox was holding.

"Times up." He said.

"NO!!!!" I screamed.

-=+=- I don't wanna live like this today! -=+=-

Adam's Pov (Chapter Fifteen: Temple Part Three)

"Jason, stay here with Seto and do what you can to help him. Ian and I will take care of the rest of the mobs." I told him he nodded and we began to continue with the mobs. As I left I heard a soft whisper from Jason.

"Please...please be alright..."

-=+=- Make me feel better! -=+=-

Adam's Pov (Chapter Six: Battle and Obsidian)

When Enderlox started staring at Seto, I thought I saw his eyes turn green. Seto had looked up, and they were still green. Seto made a slight smirk.

"Its not polite to stare you know." He said, looking at Enderlox.

Enderlox's eyes went from green to purple. They must not have been green. I was imagining things.

We all stared at him.

"I mean really, you should know better than that Ty." He said.

Then his eyes really did turn green, so did his headsets.

"Uh, sorry..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. It was like Seto was helping Ty take control.

-=+=- You make me feel better! -=+=-

Ty's Pov (Based off of Chapter Five: Memories)

I had been with the small version of Team Crafted at the time for about a week, sitting next to Adam at the time. I looked over at him.

"Adam?" I asked.

"Yeah Ty?" Adam pushed up his sunglasses.

"You guys are going to stay with me forever, right?" I asked nervously. Adam smiled.

"Of course we are! That's what friends are for!" Adam put his hand on my shoulder and gave a broad smile.

"You promise?" I asked. He paused for a few seconds.

"No Ty, I don't just promise. I swear on my life. If you ever need anything, just tell us." Adam laughed and hugged me. I didn't hesitate to hug back.

-=+=- Stay with me here now, -=+=-

Seto's Pov (Based off of Chapter Seven: Weak Points Here And There)

I had a bad feeling that Enderlox wanted something. He wouldn't just come here to taunt us, not just yet.

What would the enemy want?

I blinked and it came to me.

A weapon.

While everyone was busy fighting I teleported in front of Ty's door, and opened it. Spotting his sword, I ran over and was about to get ready to hide it. But then I heard Enderlox say that we had something of his. I growled as the wall burst open, and I made a shield around me and his sword.

"Well well, why am I not surprised? Seto your pitful shield won't work on me." Enderlox smirked.

"You never know." I held it up and he drew his fist back, punching the shield. I felt the power of it drop, and the shield began to crack, but I refused to let it break. That's when Adam, Jason, and Ian walked in. Enderlox looked over at them and growled.

"I dont have time for this!!!" He yelled.

-=+=- And never surrender. -=+=-

Adam's Pov (Chapter Seventeen: Temple Part Four 1/2)

"You can go to hell if you think I'll do anything for you. You should try to figure out who your messing with before you do any stupid shit. As the leader of Sky army, I swear on my life I will take you assholes down even if I die in the process. That's what I do. You can beat me to a pulp and throw whatever words you want at me, but you can never, ever break my soul. That is what it means to be strong, and those qualities obviously don't exist in you." Every word fell out of my mouth as if I had said it a million times in my life, but I never had.

-=+=- Never Surrender... -=+=-