Another Short: Demons

Once again not a chappy but I am working on one! Enjoy!

Ty's Pov (Chapter Two: In The End)

When the crowd was gone and everything was over, I went to my room, locked my door, and washed up. The water on my cut hurt. I looked in the reflection of the mirror and step back at what I saw. It was me, only my headsets where a glowing purple, my eyes where purple as well, and I had wings. My reflection smiled at me revealing sharp fangs. I rubbed my eyes and when I looked back in the mirror it was just the normal me.

What was that?

-=+=- Mayday, mayday the ship is slowly sinking -=+=-

Sharra's Pov (Based off of Temple Part 2) (Extra Scene)

I ran around the corner of the maze before skidding to a stop, seeing these two boys. The one with a checkered sweatshirt narrowed is eyes, took out his bow, and shot an arrow at me.

They think Im evil too...I knew I'd die soon...

-=+=- They think Im crazy but they dont know the feeling -=+=-

Adam's Pov (From Temple Part 2)

"Lets finish this." The father said. The mother nodded. Suddenly, the father was behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and arms, so I couldnt move.

"What the?!" I exclaimed, struggling to break free. Then out of nowhere, there was a forcefield around us.

"When you defeated our children, their spirits transformed into this temporary shield. Unless we are defeated, it wont come down. The shield will come down after an hour. So we have an hour to defeat you. Nobody can enter or leave. Not even us. But that just makes things more interesting." The mother said, smiling insanely.

-=+=- They're all around me circling like vultures -=+=-

The mother picked up my sunglasses.

"Gi-ve, t-them-" She cut me off by crushing them. My eyes widened.

"Oh dear...Did I destroy something else dear to you? How lovely..." She said. Then she laughed menacingly.

-=+=- They try to break me and wash away my colors -=+=-

I tried to hold back the tears.

-=+=- Wash away my colors! -=+=-

Adam's Pov (From Chapter Three: Whats happened?!?!)

"Time for me to get going" And with that he flew off

"Hey get back here!* Yelled Jason who started flying off after him

"Jason stop!" I said, but he ignored me. So I made a leap of faith and grabbed on to his legs

"Sky let go!" He yelled at me, starting to loose balance

"Jason get back down! NOW!!!" I yelled at him. Then my hands started slipping

"Jason!" I cried

"WHAT!" He yelled angrily at me. Then my hands started falling off as I struggled to hold on. But I started falling down.

"ADAM!!!" He yelled surprised and dove after me. I was about to hit the ground when I felt something grab onto me. I open my eyes to see Jason. He put me on the ground and the others caught up.

-=+=- Take me high and Ill sing oh you make everything okay okay okay! -=+=-

-=+=- Okay okay okay! -=+=-

Ty's Pov (From Chapter Two: In The End)

After i killed the Ender Dragon, I heard a voice. I though I was hallucinating until I heard the voice again.

Its not over yet...

-=+=- We are one and the same! -=+=-

Ty's Pov (From Chapter 5: Memories) ( Extra Scene)

After I joined Team Crafted, it seemed as though all of my worries went away.

-=+=- Oh you take all of the pain away away away! -=+=-

-=+=- Away away away! -=+=-

Ty's Pov (Short: Behind The Eyes Of A Monster)

I can see Enderlox beating up Adam. Then I heard my friends. Thank God...

-=+=- Save me if I become my demons! -=+=-

Hope you enjoyed and I have started on the next chapter! Till next time this is AwesomeKattyK, signing out for now.