£21: Temple Part Six (Part 1/3)

Psst. Hey, its me. Im eager to get what i have done out now, so heres a first part to temple part six!

Seto's Pov

"You don't know?" Jason question, seemingly worried.

"I was aware of the hybrids each of you would acquire, but no matter how deep I look here, there is no possible outcome I can figure out." Notch told us. Static noises came from the screen where we would watch what everyone did during the tests. Notch looked over, seeing that the black room was changing without him telling it to. We all ran over as Adam seemed to be taken aback at the situation.

"Adam, can you hear me?" Notch asked. Adam looked around.

"Yeah! What the hell is happening?!" He asked. The surroundings stunned us all. It was a three way cross between the Overworld, the Nether, and the End.

"Adam, stay calm! You're going to be fine!" Notch told him.

"What? I-c-n..un..st..d......bre....ng up...Not....?." The screen went black as Adam's voice cold get through to us.

"Adam?!?!?!" Jason ran over to the screen.

Adam's Pov

I waited patiently for Notch's voice. Without anyone else around, and standing in a large black and endless room, I felt...alone. I began to wonder if this was what Ty was going through, being without his friends and unable to talk to anyone.

The surroundings began to change, leaving me confused on why Notch hadn't said anything.

"Adam, can you hear me?" A rush of relief ran through me when I heard Notch's voice.

"Yeah! What the hell is happening?!" I asked as I saw my surroundings. It was enough to get my anxiety going. Notch began to speak again but I couldn't make out any words.

"What?! I cant understand you! I think we're breaking up! Notch?!" There was a crash, and I looked around me. Mobs. Mobs everywhere. I gulped, and reached to grab my sword. My heart skipped a beat when I didn't feel it.

Fuck no...this cannot be happening!

The normally peaceful pigmen had blood red eyes, and when they saw me, they growled. The enderman were ready to attack me, even though I hadn't looked them in the eye. All mobs I could name were roaming around. I took one step forwards, and they all focused on me.

Great going Adam. Now they all want to kill you.

It was silent for a moment but then they all began to attack. I yelped and ran towards a wither skeleton, grabbing it's sword and killing it. The sound of a Ghast made me turn around just in time to deflect it's tear back at it. An arrow zipped by my head, barely missing. I saw a skeleton and ran behind a zombie, making the skeleton hit the zombie instead. They began to fight it out, and I felt myself get launched by a slime. A magma cube appeared under me, and I launched myself away from it, landing on an enderman before decapitating it. A spider launched itself at me, so I stabbed it and threw it to the ground. Fire appeared on the ground, and I looked up to see a blaze, barely avoiding it's attack. Stabbing another skeleton, I took its bow and shot the blaze down before killing it with my sword. A hissing sound came from behind me, and I didnt spend time to turn around. I just ran, taking minimum damage. As I did that, I saw a witch in front of me. She slammed a bottle of harming on me and I felt dazed for a moment, but regained myself before jabbing my sword through her heart, and taking her health potion before she could use it. I used the potion on myself. There were still so many mobs.

"Just die!" I grabbed a pigmans sword, which gave me two swords. I kicked the pigmen in the gut, and then proceeded to stab it. An arrow pierced my shoulder, and I grit my teeth. I turned around to attack the skeleton when an enderman rammed into me, causing me to fly into the sword of a wither skeleton. I cried out, and the skeleton kicked me away and I crashed into and creeper.

Fuck...

It exploded, and everything around me started to spin and double. I swore I saw a man, walking towards me, grinning broadly. I could just barely figure out who it was before I blacked out.