£5: Memories

Sorry for the late update you guys. It took a while to find out what was best to put in this chapter. I hope its ok for the wait. Thanks and enjoy the chapter guys!

Ty's Pov

It was dark, cold, and lonely. I could see what was going on outside my body, but I couldn't control anything that I did. I couldn't make myself stop hurting my friends, and when I could it'd only be for a few seconds. I almost killed Adam. If he was dead I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I remember the first day we met...

Flashback

It was a long time ago. I was only nine years old. I had no family, no friends, and barely any food. I had a small wood hut I made when I was three. It was in a forest, nearby a lake, and beside the Team Crafted Base. I would eat zombie flesh since I was poor. Once in a while i'd get lucky and find an apple. I had a tiny fireplace in my hut that I'd use either to warm up, or to boil lake water. I was walking in the forest when I heard a scream. I ran over to the lake where I found a boy being dragged into the water by a squid. He was struggling to break free from the squids tentacles but he couldn't. I pulled out my stone sword and ran over to him cutting the squids tentacles so the boy could break free. The squid stumbled backwards into the water.

"Hey, thanks man." He said. He was about my age, with curly brown hair, a nice suit and sunglasses. But what really stood out was his amulet. It had an oval piece of amethyst in the center and was surrounded by some gold.

"Uh, no problem." I said

He smiled "Hey, I'm Adam. Whats your name?" Asked Adam.

"Uh, my name is Tyler, but you can call me Ty. I mean, if you'd like." I said.

"Cool! So Ty do you live out here? You know, in the forest?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. I guess you could say that." I wanted to leave before he knew that I had no family.

"Nice! I live in the center of a village in The Team Crafted Base." He said. He seemed really nice, but I've tried not to trust people due to betrayal. "Hmm... Hey, maybe I could go over to your house and meet your family!" He said.

Oh crap. I knew this was going to come.

"Uh, I gotta go!" I said running off. Then I quickly stopped and turned around for a sec. "Bye!" Then I ran off again.

"Hey! Ty! WAIT!!!" He started chasing after me. I was quicker than him but not that much. I saw my house in view and ran towards it. When I got there he was right behind me.

"Geez man, whats wrong! I thought-" He stopped when he saw my house.

I knew it! Now he thinks I'm a dumb looser.

This is your home?" He said

"Y-yes." I stuttered.

He looked at me. Then, in a quiet voice, he said

"You dont have a family; do you?"

I just looked down, trying not to cry.

He walked over to me, and hugged me.

"You can stay with us. At the team crafted base." He said.

I looked up.

"You'd do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not" he said smiling.

"Thank, you." I said, crying in his arms.

He brought me to the team crafted base, which back then was only him, Jason, Jerome, Mitch, and me.