£10: Reunion And Discovery

Hey guys, this is AwesomeKattyK, and I just want to thank all of you for helping me get to this point! To be honest we're getting close to the end of the book. But hey, there might be a sequel. Im not completely sure yet. As for the end of the book, LittleWolf67 is helping me out. Maybe you guys could give some ideas too! As for how many chapters there will be left, I'd say at the VERY most 19 and at the very least 7. It really depends. Anyways lets get back on topic. This chapter is dedicated to my latest follower, ChibiKashi. Check out some of her books! So anyways, enjoy Chapter 10: Reunion and Discovery!

Seto's Pov

Im walking around in a forest. Its about 3 in the morning. I am deep in my thoughts. I keep thinking about Ty and Enderlox, and what they're doing. I was so deep in my thoughts a ran into someone. I fell on the ground and looked up at a cloaked figure.

"Oh Im sorry, I wasnt paying attention."

I could see them smile a little. It wasnt a friendly or welcoming smile, but it wasnt an evil and dangerous smile. It was...expressionless...

"Its fine..." they said. I couldnt tell if it was a girl or a boy. Whoever it was, did a good job blending in their voice.

"Ok...Who are you by the way?" I asked, standing up. They flinched. "Uh, you ok?"

"Me? Uh, Im no one important."

"Huh? I just want to know your na-"

"I SAID ITS NOT IMPORTANT!!!" They said, growling a little at the edge. I looked at them, I saw a little piece of black hair pop out from the cloak. It was a girl.

"You're a girl?"

"No! Well yeah, I mean- Thats not important!" She said. "I've been here too long. And you know more than you should. I better go."

"Wait!" I yelled, but she was already gone.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me. It wasnt from her. I looked up to see no one. I sighed. Then a got tackled into a tree. I opened my eyes to see Enderlox.

"Long time no see, Seto." He said smiling evilly.

Adams Pov

I woke up and looked to my side to see Jason cooking.

"Hey Jason" I said.

"Oh, hey. You're awake." He said back.

"Yeah. The others should be up soon."

I was right. In about 7 minutes, everyone was awake. Except Seto.

"Hey biggums, you should scare him awake." Mitch said.

"Naw, why dont you do that." Jerome replied.

"Nobody is scaring Seto awake." I said. "I'll wake him up nicely." I walked over to him. "Seto. Wake up." I reached out to touch him. When I did, his body was cold. I frowned. It was summer. Nobody should be cold at a time like this.

"Hey Adam, whats wrong?" Ian asked looking at me.

I stared at Seto for a sec. Then a jolt of electricity ran through me and I jumped back.

"Whoa Adam! What just happened?!" Jason ran over to me.

"I-I dont know. It felt like I got zapped. And his body is cold"

"But its the middle of summer!" Jerome said looking at me.

"Thats just it. Something is wrong..."