£23: Temple Part Six (3/3)

Warning: I did so many Pov switches I decided to just label them with just there name. You have been warned.

Notch

How could I have been so foolish? They have a life ahead of them, and I've ruined ones...

Jason

It was at this point in time I realized how much I took air for granted. The fact that I couldn't take anything in at the moment made me wish I hadn't.

Adam

"Just leave me alone!"

I am a part of you now, nothing in the world can rid me.

"I dont care if that's the case! Just shut your fucking mouth!"

I have not a mouth, I am just a voice resting in your head.

"Then get out of my head!"

Seto

I started to run over to the two, my hands and feet glowing green. Adam dropped Jason, and sent a magic beam towards me. I jumped out of the way, but it still hit me. However, it didn't affect me, in fact my body seemed to warp around it.

"ADAM!!!" I yelled. He flinched, so I knew I had reached him somewhat. My next option was to tackle him down.

"Snap out of it!!!" I hollered. His white eyes blinked a few times before turning a deep, rich yellow.

Adam

When I suddenly saw Seto on top of me, I was confused. But when I looked over at Jason holding his neck, and the others staring at me, I knew something went wrong.

"Guys?... What happened?" I asked. Notch sighed.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked. I nodded, and Seto helped me up.

"Yeah, but can you answer my question now?" It kind of annoyed me that I didn't know.

"You're hybrid side....it's....... dangerous." Notch walked over to me.

"What do you mean?" A bad feeling entered my gut.

"You're hybrid is no mob... It's something much, much worse..." Notch sighed. We all waited anxiously. Suddenly his eyes met mine with a look of sorrow.

"You're hybrid side is a Brine."