£2: In The End

Yes its here! Chapter two! Continue reading!

Oi, it's future me again. Angsty teen named Eggs Benedict who plays the casual bongos while eating exotic butters. Cheers of you know the refrence. Anyway, you know the routine. Skip the boring part or, whatever. Read it if you want. ((Btw I ain't angsty that's just what came to my mind at the moment. Anyways continue on now! ....or, whatever XD))

Note 3: Why am I so damn cringey at times... (-_-)

Adam's Pov

I landed on the obsidian and looked over at the crowd of endermen walking around. In the distance I could see the shape of a large Dragon flying around.

I dug up through the endstone and by the time I reached the top, I found the Ender Dragon coming towards me at an incredible speed! Suddenly, I got tackled out of the Dragons path as it crashed into the ground where I would have been. I looked up to see Jason. Thank God.

"Perfect timing." I said

"Yeah." He said back

"Where's Ty?" I asked looking around.

"I dont know i went in first" He replied.

Great. He might not be coming. He did ask if we had to go.

ROAR!!! (So enthusiastic :p)

We turned around to see an arrow in the Ender Dragon. Looking over, we saw Ty aiming with his bow. I smiled.

"And I actually doubted that you would come." I said.

"Well next time don't think that I'd ever chicken out." He replied back, releasing his arrow hitting the dragon straight on.

Before we knew it, Endermen were going crazy trying to kill us. I swiped at them furiously just to find more and more coming!

Ty's Pov

It was like for every one we kill two more took its place!

I finished one off in front of me and then I was hurled (No not throwing up...) to the ground. I faced up as two endermen pinned me to the ground. The started hissing at me.

"Ty!" I heard a voice say.

I turned my head to see Adam running towards me but then getting stopped by two endermen.

He barreled out of them and tackled the endermen that were pinning me to the ground. I got up and ran to help Jason who was surrounded. We killed the endermen before looking for Adam. He was by a pillar being bombarded by endermen.

"Adam!" Jason yelled.

We ran over to Adam, who had fell on the ground, being held down by an enderman

As we ran over to help, something griped my body and brang me into the air. The Ender Dragon was not giving up on this fight. Jason helped Adam and he looked up and screamed my name.

"TY!!!" Screamed Adam, trying to stand up but instantly falling back down.

The Ender Dragon kept flying up in the air before I remembered having a spare harming potion in my pocket. Immediately taking it out, I splashed it in his face. He roared in pain and let go, claw cutting me as I fell down towards the ground.

I quickly threw an ender pearl I had obtained from one of the endermen I killed before, and teleported on top of the obsidian pillar Adam and Jason were near.

I got my potion of regeneration and jumped down. Did some damage but it healed.

"Jesus Ty dont do that!" Adam complained.