£17: Temple Part Four (1/2)

One word: Enjoy!
Dedicated to MarjorieMinoza5

Adam's Pov

I looked around when the room turned black. It was only Jason Seto and I. That meant Ian got his hybrid side to him.

"Well uh...that was a rough turn." I said, smiling. Seto and Jason laughed a bit.

"So Notch! What's next?" Jason asked.

"The next stage that you three have to do is Trust. I'll warn you ahead of time that this round will mess with your mind." He responded. The black room began to change into a town. I looked around to see that Seto, Jason and I had been separated.

Great, a large town that seems suspicious and spooky, and now I'm alone. Welp, I've lived a good life.

I started to walk around the large town. Well, now that I think about it it's more like a large city. It seemed isolated at the time, but I'd soon come to find out that I was wrong.

Jason's Pov

When I began to see the city, I realized that it was only Seto with me.

"Hey do you know where Adam is?" I asked. Seto looked over.

"I haven't seen him since we were back in the black room. He probably spawned in a different location in the city." He said.

"I think we should try to find him." I said looking at all the endless paths.

"If the stages are going to keep getting harder, then you're correct. However we can't split up, it's too dangerous." He said.

"You're right. My Jetpack seems to be low, so I can't fly up without wasting its energy." I pointed out. He nodded.

"My magic is working fine, however my telepathy isn't getting through to anyone." Seto sighed.

"Well, we should start looking for him." I began to walk forwards, Seto following next to me.

"We should try to hurry, I feel a strange power lurking around, and there is more than one." Seto was watching his surroundings as he spoke.

Adam's Pov

I was about to round another corner when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey! Adam over here!" I turned to see Jason coming out of a building I just passed by.

"Jason! I was looking for you and Seto, speaking of Seto where is he?" I asked, beginning to walk over to him.

"Not sure. I was looking for you and him when I heard footsteps outside. I walked over and caught you just in time." He explained.

"Well it's good you found me. We should continue searching for Seto. I think he went over-" Jason cut me off, which was unlike him.

"No I'm pretty sure I heard him over there." He pointed to the right.

"Well, if you think that's so we should head that way." I responded. He nodded and for a second a thought I saw him smirk, but I brushed it off as nothing.

"I'm sure. Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course I do." I replied

"Alright, then lets go!" I followed him down the alley. He turned into a building.

"Maybe if we go upstairs we could see him." Jason said.

"Good idea." We both headed inside and walked up the creaky stairs. When we got up there Jason stopped in the center of the room.