A/N

Hi guys! I want to thank you all for everything you have done for me, like helping me with ideas, believing in me, following me, reading this book, voting this book, and most of all, having faith in me! But unfortunately I probably wont be able to update this book for a while. :(   But when I do update I promise that it will be good! (I hope). Also it will be longer than my other chapters so dont be like 'ITS TOO LONG!!!' because if you do say something like that then I'll know that you skipped this note... Im watching you Persons name who didnt read this note. Some of you might be wondering, (I myself am too :P) where the others are like Ant, Bashur, etc. but they will all come in time. Im thinking about adding it to my next chapter. Lets just say... that some of them have their own teams and their own base. Also the next chapter will be mostly written in Seto's Pov since he pretty much knows a little more than the others. Im not sure how long it will take to get my next chapter out so be patient with me because I promise I will update. For the sake of my followers, friends, people who constantly come across books halfway done with the author quitting, and everything else, I will NOT  be one of those people. So thank you all for reading this note (Except for you people who skipped it -_-) and until next time, this is AwesomeKattyK, signing out for now.