£13: Temple Part 2 1/2

I published the last chapter without thinking twice. I thought I had typed up enough, and forgot my original plan to have two events in one chapter. I havent posted a real chapter since summer break, but I guess this is the second half of the last chapter. I mean, I hope you enjoy.

Jerome's Pov

"Yo dude, I bet my hybrid is gonna be super epic! Watch, as Jerome becomes a butterfly!" I shouted. Everyone laughed.

"If your hybrid is a butterfly, I'm gonna have to kill you because you can't be anything with Budder!" Adam pointed at me jokingly.

"Oh no! Spare me!" We laughed.

"I wish we didn't have to go through all these tests, when we could just get our hybrid sides in a flash. That'd be easier, and we could save Ty and the others faster." Ian said.

"Yeah, but still." Seto sighed.

We had been walking in a forest of deep, dark oak for a few minutes. Some of the trees seemed to stick out, and with the exception of Seto, I didn't think anyone else noticed. I decided to put that to the back of my mind.

Seto's Pov

While walking with the rest of the group, I knew something was off. I thought that Jerome knew too, but if he did he wouldn't notice the other important details. This was definitely not a normal forest. It would seem for the trees to be dark oak, however they weren't. While the appearance may seem that way, the power that it held was far more powerful than it. As a magic wielder, I am able to sense magic power from things. The magic power from the trees were frightening. I blinked and realized I had entered my mind, and the others had gotten further ahead. I sighed and began to run after them. Before I knew it, something wrapped around my foot and lifted my up, so I was dangling by my foot. I looked up and saw a vine.

"What the-?" More vines came out and grabbed hold of me. Two of them wrapped around my mouth. I tried to Teleport out, but the vines seemed to cut off my magic. I began to get brought up, and then I was attached to a large tree. Quickly I began a telepathic message to the closest person to me. Ian. He was pretty far away, but closer than the rest, so it'd be a bit easier. I began to sweat as I made my message.

Ian's Pov

Walking behind Jerome can be boring. Seto was behind me, so I wasn't the last person. I yawned as I felt something in my head.

"What?" I said out loud. Everyone turned around.

"Ian? What's wrong?" Jason asked.

"I don't-" I gasped as I turned around. No Seto.

"Wait where's Seto?!" Everyone began to look around.

"Crap, that's not good." Adam stated. My head started to buzz a bit.

Ian? Ian can you here me?

"Wait I think I hear Seto!" I announced.

"He's talking through telepathy." Jerome said.

Ian? Crap, he must be to far...

"Seto I hear you! Where'd you go?"

I fell behind and now I'm stuck to a tree. These trees aren't normak, they have a dangerous magic power! They've trapped me.

"What?! Where?!"

You just have to go backwards. I'm not too far away I don't think.

"Alright, we'll be there in a second! Just hold on okay?"

I'll tr-

"Seto?"