£7: Weak Points Here And There

Oh my god school is finally over! I've been waiting for summer vacation for so long! I might be able to update sooner but I do have a busy summer and I am having some writers blocks. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to LittleWolf65 for helping me as well. Check out the Enderlox book she's working on! But before you read that read her Skybrine book. The names of the books are called Brines and Enders. So anyways here's Chapter Seven: Weak Points Here And There. Enjoy!

Ty's Pov

"Hows it feel to know that we can win?" I said tauntingly

"Shut up Deadlox! It isnt over yet..." He said, clearly pissed off.

"Dont count on it."

Enderlox's Pov

Oh I will count on it... Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind.

"Are you sure those are your true friends?" I asked.

"They are!" He said.

"After what they've done to you? Like that one time when Brotato kept crashing on Drug Run and when you fixed it he said he hated you. (I know that was Sky but this just makes the story more interesting) Or how about the time when you were playing a parkour map with Truemu and Sky and Sky kept shooting you off the course? Or the time when-"

"SHUT UP!!!" He said clearly pissed off.

"I'm just telling you th-"

"I. SAID. SHUT. UP!!!!!" I think I got to him.

"It's not true..." He said.

"Oh but it is." I said back.

"They-They are my friends..." I could sense him starting to cry.

"We could get revenge on them. We could show them all that we are not messing around. We could get them back for all that they have done to you. To us. We could rule..."

"I told you. I'm never going to join you. They-My friends are out there fighting to get me back. I will never loose hope" He said. I was hoping he'd say that.

"Oh they aren't fighting for you. They are fighting to get rid of what is tearing up the world."

"That...it can't be true..."

"Oh it is. They only care about themselves. They think you're weak and always get in trouble. Just look at you now. Theyll never forgive all the damage you've done. Just join me and we'll show them who the weak ones really are. Come now Deadlox." I knew this was my chance.

"They-no...I wont-Tell me its not true..." Got him.

"Come now. Its time..."

"I-I give up..."

"Excellent. Now lets get our revenge..." This was going to be perfect...

Adams Pov

Jason had just charged up to Enderlox and stabbed his wing.He could still fly but just not as great. It was about time we got the upper hand. Quinton and Mitch had been knocked out.

"I suppose it's about time to get going. But before I go, you have something of mine." He flew up and crashed the window of Ty's room. I noticed Seto wasn't here.

"Guys lets go!" I said.

" I'll stay here with Mitch and Quinton." Jerome said. I knew he wouldnt leave.

"Ok. Jason, Ian, lets go!" I called out to them.

"Right!" They both said.

We ran up to find Seto holding a force field against Enderlox, Ty's sword with him inside. Enderlox was starting to crack it.

"I don't have time for this." He said. His hand glew purple and it blew up. When the smoke cleared, Seto was knocked out and he had a cut on his right eye, his arm had been stabbed, and there was a large wound on his neck. But what stood out the most was Enderlox holding an obsidian sword, and the fact that it had blood on it.

"Seto!" Jason said, starting to run up, but was pushed back. He crashed into me.

"Jason! Adam! You ok?" Ian said.

"Yeah. Im fine. How bout you Jason?"

"Ow...I think I broke my arm..." He said holding his arm. It was twisted in an abnormal way.

"Well it's been fun but I've gotta go." Enderlox said. And with that he flew off.

"Don't worry guys...This will all end soon..." I said. But I was doubtful of what I said.

Thanks for reading this chapter guys and like I said I might be able to update sooner due to summer vacation. But anyways thanks for reading this chapter and if you are reading this over summer break then I hope you enjoy it! Stay in touch for the next chapter: Safe, Home, and... Hybrids? But until then, this is AwesomeKattyK, signing off for now.