FC: 2

"So how long do you think it'll take?" Lucas asked." It really depends. It can take weeks or months." Liam said.

" It's gonna take a while." Liv said.

" Well, I guess we're gonna have to move back here again." Avery said.

" Yeah. I guess so." Natalie said.

" I don't mind moving back here. But what about the kids?" Oliver asked.

" We'll transfer them to Quinton." Cassie said." The kids would definitely be shocked by our sudden decision." Louis said.

" We have to tell them now so we can go back to LA and grab our things." Sean said.

" The kids will have time to adjust, there's still a week before summer ends." Max said.

" Good to know you guys are taking care of this." David said." Well we're the only ones available. You guys are all over the world taking care of the other branches." Kelsey said.

" Right, we should go back to Roseville." Kira said. They all agreed and head back to Roseville.

.......

"Woah." Ben was amazed as they entered the Roseville manor. "This is like a castle." Estelle freaked out looking around.

"Look at that. It's our mom." Mia said as she held Estelle's hand and pointed at the portraits of their mom, Nick, Elio, and Alex.

"They're all so pretty." Phoebe said in awe.

"You look good in that, Uncle Alex." Leo said." So you think I don't look good now?" Alex asked, teasing.

"What? No." Leo said. "Yes," Louise bluntly added,

" Wow. You definitely sound like Nick, Elise, and Natalie combined." Alex said.

" Why aren't you married?" Theo asked. "Because I'd rather teach children. And besides, I have you guys. You're basically my kids too." Alex explained.

" Fair answer." Nathan said." Why do you have a lot of family pictures hung on the wall? Everyone's there." Aria said.

" Because us Harpers are family oriented. We value our family more than anything." Alex said.

"So this is where you guys grew up?" Apollo asked." Not technically. Elio, Nick, and I didn't move to West Brook till we were in our 20s. Your moms and your grandpa Lorenzo and Amelie moved here when Elise, Natalie, and Avery are still in middle school." Alex said.

"It's not really the house they grew up with, because the first house was-uhmm... I don't actually know what happened to the first house." Alex said hesitantly, making the group grow curious.

"Anyway, any other questions?" Alex asked, like a tour guide on a school trip to the museum. "What was the reason you and your cousins lived together a few years ago?" Seb asked.

"It was a family business. You know. And besides, we haven't seen each other for a long time, so we took the opportunity and lived together here." Alex answered.

"How long have you guys lived together?" Ronnie asked. "Till Cassie and Elise graduated college, they all got married, starting a family, working on their careers so they decided to move out." Alex said.

"Do you even see each other in this house? This place is huge, I could get lost here." Eloise said, making them laugh.

"Why don't we go up and check the rooms, then you decide what room you want." Alex said.

"That's a great idea." Caspian said.

"Let's go now. I wanna see the rooms." Lia said excitedly.

"Alright, follow me." Alex said with a smile, leading them upstairs.