FC: 21

Everyone watched Estelle leave the party, they didn't know where she was going but all the guesses were to lock herself in her bedroom.

" Hi, uh, everyone. Sorry to announce that the party is over but I would like to thank all of you for your effort to come here and celebrate Estelle's birthday."

" Shit." Tim muttered as he watched everyone start to leave the party.

" Tim. Shut up before I strangle you." Eloise said, looking at her parents.

" How am I supposed to shut up?! I ruined her birthday." Tim continues to freak out.

" You think you're the only one? It takes two!" She turned to him, frustrated.

" How the hell did that happen?!" Ronnie asked, approaching her sister.

" YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!" Seb exclaimed in disbelief.

" I fucking hate my life." Eloise sighed." Go away." Pushing her siblings away.

" I swear, this was all an accident." Tim tries to explain again.

"Timothy, saying that does absolutely nothing in our line of defence. So here's what we're gonna do, you are going to go home-"

"What?! I can't just let this go. Tomorrow's gonna be awkward." Tim cut her off.

"Let me finish? If you will." Eloise rolled her eyes. "Est-ce que June ne t'a pas appris les bonnes manières?(French: Didn't June teach you manners?)"

"How do you know about June?" Tim narrowed his eyes on her.

"What do you mean?" Eloise shrugged. "Anyway, ready to listen now?"

"Okay, okay, please go on."

"Just go home and rest, I have had one too many arguments with Estelle that I know enough about how she copes with the shock." Eloise patted his shoulder while he nodded, calming himself down.

......

"Well that went... however it went." Xochitl said as they watched Tim and Eloise talk.

"Tomorrow's gonna be awkward~" Lia chimed, knowing her cousin.

"I think it was an accident." Xochitl turned to Lia.

"Maybe so. We'll never know." Lia shrugged, watching everyone leaving the party and Xolo calling his sister.

"Bye, Lia." Xochitl waved before leaving.

"Bye everyone, thanks for the party. Loved the food by the way." Grant said as he left with his friends in tow, except for Daphne who went to talk to Ben.

.......

"Benoit Harper." Daphne called, approaching the guy standing with his cousins.

"Daphne Stewart, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Ben asked with a smile.

"We'll see you inside." Nate said, walking away with Zach and Caspian.

"You didn't come, yet you still had at least... 50 people sign on there. Why is that?" Daphne questioned Ben who chuckled.

"Yeah... About that, I'm sorry for not coming- But! I have a reason." He said.

"Care to enlighten me?" She crossed her arms, willing to listen.

"My cousins."

"Well that makes sense."

"Yeah, all they want to do is play, like they're not teenagers in high school, it's unbelievable. They just dragged me away before I could come by." He explained and Daphne understood.