FC: 9

"It still surprises how we've been friends since we were literally kids." Estelle spoke as she, Eloise, and Tim all sat down by the pool.

"Pretty much unbelievable." Tim chuckled. "Wait a minute, so, you've been best friends best friends in France?" Eloise asked confused.

"Yeah, mom and Tony were childhood friends, they reunited again in France when mom and dad moved there." Estelle explained.

"Oh I remember now! My mom also used to go to Quinton. So they became close friends since mom mentioned they weren't the closest people back then." Tim added.

"Well that makes perfect sense." Eloise said. "I just have a quick question, cause no one was answering it a while ago."

" Ask away." Tim said. "Who's Thalia?" Eloise asked confused.

"You don't remember, Thalia?" Estelle turned to her.

"Did I remember Tim when I first saw him?" Eloise retorted, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Thalia is my twin." He answered, chuckling. "You have a twin?! How come we never saw her?" Eloise asked, surprised.

"Yeah, where is Thalia?" Estelle questioned. "She's in France." Tim answered, Eloise just nodded.

"You were actually born in France?" Eloise asked and Tim nodded with a smile.

"Born and raised." Tim said.

"Hey, Elle. Do you think I classify as raised in France too?" Eloise glanced at Estelle with a smile.

"Well you did live there with us for 3 years, so yes." Estelle nodded, confusing Tim a little.

"Actually, why did you live in France for 3 years?" Tim asked the brunette.

Eloise was just about to answer when they heard a loud scream from inside the house.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Lia screamed.

They looked at each other confused before looking at the backyard, seeing Lia trying to get Caspian's phone.

"NO! YOU'LL CODDLE HER!" Caspian yelled trying to get Lia away from him.

"CASPIAN!" Lia yelled. "OK, Lia, calm down." Cassie called.

"Dad, get her away from me." Caspian pleaded, Oliver sighed, chuckling as he decided to pick up Lia and held her back.

"Who are they talking about?" Tim asked, turning to Estelle and Eloise.

"Oh, it's Ollie." Estelle explained.

"Ollie. Where is she?"

"You know her?" Eloise asked.

"I grew up with the Harpers for 6 years so yeah." Tim answered.

"Oh yeah.." Eloise trailed off, looking down at her reflection in the pool.

"You okay?" Estelle nudged her shoulder lightly.

"Mhm." Eloise nodded.

"Este! Eloise! Ollie wants to speak with you!" Lia exclaimed looking at Tim, Estelle, and Eloise looking down at them.

They went down and smiled as Estelle took the phone from Lia.

"Well hello there wonder twins. You really are inseparable." Ollie teased.

"Hey Ollie, how's college?"

"Pretty good, I was honestly surprised you guys moved to West Brook without me."

"It was an impulsive decision, Delia."

"I'm gonna finish my first term then I'll move in with you guys."