trouble in paradise.

This pics hot that's why it's here

Chapter 3.
Trouble in paradise.

Walking home from work, you decide to head into the shop to get stuff to make you and Roger dinner. You head down the middle isle, looking over your shoulder, you see Oscar. He was with a girl. You quickly went around the corner so  he couldn't see you but you could see you. He was clearly flirting, hand resting on the shelf above her, like he did to you several times before, wearing the jacket you bought him for Christmas. You had half the mind to walk over and shout at him, but you stayed put. They were talking for five minutes, her hands all over him, until you walked up to the counter to pay and leave. Walking home, you're trying your best not to cry. You were angry, so hurt, but you knew he was going to do this at some point, it's how you started going out in the first place. It wasn't intentional, you didn't know he had a girlfriend, you felt so bad after it aswell.

Closing the flats door, you lean against it, sliding to the floor, you start to cry, head in your hands. You knew Roger was at the studio, so you cried until you couldn't anymore. When you're able to, you get up, wiping your face. You start making dinner, it's a welcome distraction. You here the door close and lock when the dinner is ready.
"Hello, love, how was work?"
"Yeah it was good, now eat that."
"OK, bossy today are we?"
"Don't start, I'm having a bad enough day as it is."
"Why, what's wrong?"
"Just fell at work thats all." You don't want to tell him what happened, he would kill Oscar for sure.
"Is that all?"
"Yeah, just me being overdramatic."
"OK, this is really nice, you know."
"It's just pizza and chips."
"Still nice."
"You clean up, I'm going to bed."
"It's early, though."
"I'm tired."
"Oh alright, goodnight, love."
"Goodnight, Rog."

When you enter your room, gou start balling, putting on your pyjamas, you clinb into bed, curling into a ball. You try to sleep, but its no use, you cant stop replaying it in your head.

Your bedroom door flings open, and your light turns on.
"Y/n, you said you were OK, what's going on,love? You've been upset alot recently. I could here you crying from my room, I didn't want to disturb you, but it was tugging at my heart to leave you in here."
"It's Oscar, I- I saw him with another girl in the shop today."
Moving up beside you and putting his arm around you, Roger says
"What a bastard, I'll kill him."
"Rog, I don't know what to do, I love him, I don't want to end it but I have to."
"I say you stay with him until you find him with another girl then call it."
"Yeah, I'll probably do that. Now, you're either in or out, choose one, I don't mind either way."
"I'll stay with you. Call in sick tomorrow, I'll say something came up to the boys and we'll stay home all day watching movies or something,ok?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."
"I'll go put on a shirt, I'll he back."
When he's back, you lay up talking for a few hours, before you both fall asleep.