Cinderella?

Chapter 4.
Cinderella?

You wake up to Rogers snoring. You thought it was bad when he was in the room next door, but this was worse. It was like a helicopter flying around the room. You throw a pillow at him and he falls off the bed. You are in hysterics laughing at him but he still hasn't woken up yet.
"Wake up!" You shout through giggles.
"Hmph." He grunts, still not waking up, so you head to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Back in the bedroom, you poor it over him.
"Oh, your gonna pay for that."He said, sitting up.
"Not if you don't catch me."you say taking a step back as he stands up.
"Try me."He says, lunging at you so you run out of the room, to the dining table, he follows you on the other side of the table. He makes a move to the left so you move too. He lunges at you again, this time falling.
"Shit  you ok."
"Yeah, got you."
"No your not  your fuckin bleeding. Go sit till I get you a plaster."
"Alright, love, but I'm meant to be looking after you."
"You can after, I'll call the boys for you after I call work, ok?"
"OK, love."
You get him a plaster and a alcohol swab and clean his hand up.
"There. Don't run in here, your 22."
"Well you should of let me sleep."
"Nope. My room my rules."
"Bossy. What did the boys say?"
"They say that's fine, I just said you hurt yourself so you'll he having a movie day."
"Now, love, I'm going to the deli To get us some breakfast, ok?"
"Yeah, bring me back a breakfast roll and a coffee, thanks."
"I'll be back in 10."
"Alright."

Five minutes after Roger left, there's a knock on the door.
"Darling, it's not like Roger to not show up,  even if he is hurt, so we are joining in on your movie day." Freddie says, walking past You with a big bag of sweets and crisps.
"I brought dvds." John says, proudly.
"Ugh, i brought myself, didnt know we were bringing things." Brian said awkwardly.
"Its fine, you can get us a takeaway later. Rog's away to get breakfast. Make yourself at home, or whatever."

Roger comes back five minutes later, carrying extra food.
"Well, thought I was having a day alone with y/n but this works too."
"The more the merrier, darling."
"I suppose, Fred."
Roger divides the food between the 5 of you and you all eat up.

"I've brought cinderella, snow white and bambi, your choice."
"Disney movies, deaky?"
"Veronica sent them. Good comfort movies she said."
"Right, cinderella first then bambi then snow White." You say.

Everyone sits around the living room, you in-between Freddie and Roger on the sofa, John and brian on the ground. The three of you are under a blanket. You are all watching cinderela when you here a knock. John gets up to get it.
"Hello, babes, never said you had company."
"Well, your not my boss."
"That I am not."Oscar says, sitting down infront of an angry Roger, he looks like he could kill him so you give him a settle down look.

After you watch all the movies, Brian and John head out to get a Chinese takeout. Oscar left with them, saying something came up.
"Darling, somethings bothering you, what is it?"
"Oscars cheating on me, Freddie, and I don't know what to do."
"It's going to be OK, dear, I'd say end it but you clearly love him."
"I do Fred, that's the problem, I'm going to stay with him until I catch him in the act."
"It's up to you, darling."
"Yeah, love, we're not going going force you to make a choice." Roger buts in, rubbing your back.
"Thanks, now where are they with my food."

When the boys are back to all eat and sit up chatting for the rest of the night.