Leaving home aint easy

Chapter 24.
Leaving home ain't easy.

"Seriously? You'll be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, of course."
He smiles the biggest smile you have ever seen, and pulls you in for a kiss, you can tell he's smiling through it.
"I'm quitting the band. Im never leaving you again."  He says, resting his head on your shoulder.
"No, I won't allow it."
"Why not?"
"Because it makes you happy, it makes alot of people happy, don't cut that shirt for something so selfish."
"Good point. But I still don't want to go."
"I know, love, but you'll be OK, besides, it will make us realise how lucky we are when your back."
"I suppose so, wait I have an idea."
"Spit it out."
"Come with me, I know you have the scan at 12 weeks, but we can have the bands on call doctor do that, and we have a spare ticket because Ronnie was supposed to come on this leg, but she's in France. Come on, it will be fun."
"But I'll have to pack quickly, and what if I can't get checked by the doctor to make sure I can go while I'm pregnant."
"Well, I'll help you pack, and the bands doctor will check you aswell. And it's not like you have your job anymore."
I forgot about that. When I told them I was pregnant, they fired me, but I don't like all that negativity, so it's just a minor inconvenience.
"Fine, I'll go."
"You will?" He says, sitting up.
"Yes, now can we sleep, we'll have an early shout."
"Course, come here." He says spreading his arms out for you to lie in. He holds you close to his chest until you are both knocked out.

The morning is spent frantically packing. Roger is no help as he is choosing all the worst outfits. You take a few fancy outfits for the big press galas. At around 12 your done, and the bands doctor shows up. He determines that your safe to fly.

You and Roger spend the rest of the day lounging around, watching TV until john shows up to pick you up for the airport. Roger told them youbwere coming and they were all very happy. They all love your company, its one of the reasons you and Rogers flat became there hangout area. You and Roger jump in the back after placing your luggage in the boot, Roger in the middle beside Brian, who's legs are spread out over the place.
"Enough leg room there, Bri?" You say, sarcastically.
"Oh, plenty, y/n, Fred wanted the front and you know that Johnny boy never says no to Fred."
"What can I say, he looks out for me, I try to look out for him."
Freddie and John held the closest relationship. It didn't really look like that to outsiders, with how shy john appears to be, but Freddie, a big personality, was shy in his own ways, and knew that John needed the attention directed away from him sometimes and he gladly helped him come out of his shell a bit. John was shy when you first met him, but after a day or so, he really came out of his shell, and is actually very talky, never knowing when to shut up sometimes, but thats among one if the things you love about him.

You all talk the whole ride to the airport and when you arrive, the nerves kick in. You hate flying, Roger knows this.
"Hey, love, its alright, I'm here." He says, taking your hand and kissing it.
"I know, it's just scary, you know, 30,000 feet in the air, alot can go wrong."
"But they won't, i promise you."
"If it does, I will gladly kill you."
"I know you will." He says and gets out of the car and pulls you with him. John appears with a luggage cart and the boys put all the luggage on it. You all walk into the airport and do everything you need to. Soon enough, its time to board the plane, you hand the attendant your boarding pass and head to the plane. This was the worst part, taking off and landing. The plane doors closed and the announcements began and ended. You were in the air with in ten minutes.

You slept the whole flight, when you woke up, you were in The States.