yes, im doing this.

Chapter 31.
Yes, I'm doing this.

Rogers pov.

A few months have passed since we found out we were having a girl and everything has been going smoothly, she's due in 3 months and i have never loved anyone more in my life, ive never wanted to spend the  rest of my life with anyone as much as I want to with her. I Dont know if it's too soon to ask her to marry me, but I want to, God I want to, so I'm going to be smart about this and ask Brian and John, they know alot about this whole love thing, well, John does, but Brian's smart so I figured it would make sense. Ronnie's back from France so I'll have to get her something, probably get her a few pastries from the bakery down the street.

"Y/n, love, I'm going out with deaky and bri for a few hours, will you be OK by yourself?"
"Yes, now go have fun, you can't be cooped up with me all the time." She says, looking up from the book she's reading. God, she's beautiful, like a Greek godess.
"Alright, call freddie if anything happens, you probably won't be able to reach me if I'm away from Brian's but call there first, ok love?"
"Yes, yes now go, have fun."
"I will." I say, pulling her in for a kiss and then walking out the door.

I pick up a box of pastries for Ronnie, as I know she loves them and head to Brian's. He recently moved into a house, a big enough one. Pulling up outside, I wonder if I should ask him this, if he'll judge me. John's car is already in the driveway, thank god, I do not want to have to wait to ask and give myself time to think. I walk up to the door and knock, Brian answers quickly and ushers me into the sitting room.
"So, rog, why did you want to meet here, instead of your place? I mean we always meet at your place." Brian questions, handing you a cup of tea he made.
"Well, I want you two's opinions on something."
"Whatever this is, it must be big, you never ask for our opinions." John says, turning down the telly.
"Well, I've thought about this alot, and it's something I really want, but I'm worried its too soon, and she'll think I'm  only doing this because of our baby, but I'm not, I wouldn't do this if I didn't want to."
"Do what, exactly, Rog, you've lost me." Brian says, looking confused. John nods along.
"Ask y/n to marry me." I say. Brian spits out his tea and John looks shocked.
"Well, its a big step, you know." John says, composing himself.
"I know, deaky, but I've never wanted something more in my life, ever." I then notice Ronnie walk in so i hand her the box.
"Oh, thank you dear, and I say go for it, the worst she can do is reject it, but i doubt her leaving you, I mean, I've never seen anyone look at someone the way she looks at you, it's fast, yes, but you are having a baby together so I don't see why not." She says, sitting down on John's lap. They've been more touchy feely since she's gotten back, it makes me wonder if she's pregnant.
"I agree, with Ronnie, actually, I've seen you two since you got together, lived with you for two weeks when she came home, and i have never seen people love eachother as much." Brian says, wiping himself off.
"Yeah, I mean, it's a big decision but if it makes you happy, then do it." John says, staring away at Ronnie, odd.
"Right, rings, do you know a good ring store?" I ask, smiling like a Cheshire cat.