wow

Chapter 26.
Wow.

The rest of the week went normally. They band didn't have anymore press events and you and Roger just ended up going sightseeing.

"Come on Roger, the show starts in half an hour, we don't have all day." Brian said, knocking on the dressing room door.
"Cmon, love, they'll not think anything."
"Sure they won't, you ripped me fucking top off of me, I have at least five hickeys I didn't have half an hour ago and I'm wearing your clothes now, they wouldn't know if we haven't been with them all day."
"Rog, y/n, get out here now, also, the doors not sound proof."
"Fuck." Roger says , unlocking the door.
"Well, i see you two had a good time, now I need to steal Roger from you for a band talk, he'll be back in ten minutes, just go to our backstage area." Brian says, dragging Roger away.
You head to the backstage area from the dressing rooms. There's a bar, a few sofas, a TV and instruments in there. You sit down on a sofa across from the telly, turning it on. American TV wasn't great, nothing like back home, but you watched it. Soon enough, Roger was sitting beside you with his arms around you. Chrissie came as well, but she was on a walk for the last half an hour.
"Hi, y/n."
"Hi, chrissie." There is something about her you can't stand, you dint know what it is either, but you never say anything about it to Brian.
"I hear you're pregnant. I don't know how you'll do it, I mean, won't you miss your freedom?" She says, you don't know if it's meant to be snarky but it pisses you off.
"Oh, I'm sure I will, but at least it will be worth while." You say, giving her the fakest smile you can manage.
"And with Roger, oh lord, he'll be off with other women, you know what he's like."
You feel your blood boil.
"People change, and plus, I've known him my whole life, you've known him for a few years, I think I have the better judgement here." You say, sounding innocent. Roger fists his hand, you can tell he's mad. Just then, Brian walks in and sits next to Chrissie, and she acts like the perfect person.
"What were you guys talking about?"
"Oh, just how Rogers eventually going to cheat on y/n with someone better." She says, far too sweetly.
"Chrissie, he won't. He's a good man."
"He's not that great, I mean, sleeps with her drunk, ruins her life with a baby. Sounds like a pretty bad man to me."
"Oh, shut the fuck up, she decided to keep the baby, if she didn't want to have our baby, she wouldn't have our baby, simple. Cmon,love."He says, grabbing your hand and taking you back to the dressing rooms.
You hear indistinguishable shouting as you walk out.
"I love you so much, you know that."
"I do, Roger, but I love you more."
"I know. Don't let what she said get to you, she's a bitch, tried to break up the band a few times aswell, so don't be surprised if she tried to break us up."
"When?"
"When what?"
"Did she try to break up the band?"
"Before the tour, she was trying to get brian to cancel the tour, even went to management to cancel it. That's why I was shitfaced that day."
"Jesus."
"Roger, you're on in five." A voice called.
"Yep, coming."
He grabs your hand and leads you to the side of the stage.
"Watch from here." He says and kisses you.
"Break a leg, love."
"Oh I will." He says and joins the rest of the band.

The show was absolutely phenomenal. Freddie was in his element, his stage presence out of this world, it was as if he was born to be on stage. Brian was Brian, talent dripping off of him, no other way you could describe him. John was dancing away in the background, he looked happy but you could never really tell with him. But Roger, he was so hot sometimes you got jealous of his drum kit. You nearly ran on to the stage and fucked him right there and then a few times he was so hot.

When the show was over, Roger came over to you straight away and pinned you against the wall kissing you.
"Go to the bus, my room, I'll be there in five." He said, pulling away and walking towards freddie. You walk out to the bus and step in. You see Chrissie reading a hardback book. You start heading towards the back, when she throws the book towards your belly and it hits you. You feel a sharp pain and fall to the groud, banging your head against the corner of the table.

Rogers pov.
Walking Into the bus, well, basically running, I don't expect to see what I see next. Stepping in, I see a hardback book on the floor, and then I see her.

I run over, screaming for help. No one else was in there.
"Baby, wake up, please." I cry. Her heads  bleeding. I lift up her top to see if there's any bruise on her belly, and on her lower abdomen, a bruise is forming. John comes running in, asking what's wrong.
"Call a fucking ambulance, hurry!" I shout, panicking and he does. Brian and freddie come running in  wondering what all the commotion is about.
"How many weeks pregnant is she?" John asks, quickly.
"Nine."
"Is she breathing?"
"Yes."

Five minutes later, I hear the sirens. The paramedics come rushing in and do a quick ultrasound on her, they can't say if my babies okfor certain, but they say it should be OK.
I ride with her to the hospital, all the scenario's to what could happen run through my head.
We get to the hospital, and she's immediately taken to get a scan of her brain and an ultrasound. I'm sitting in the waiting room, with Brian and freddie and John and Chrissie.
"We have cameras in the bus, we're having them checked right now, to make sure no one did this to her." Brian says. He means it in a comforting way but it makes me mad.
"What use is that? It happened."
"Yeah, but the police insist, incase something happens."
Chrissie pales, leaving me confused. Does she have anything to do with this?

About two hours later, the doctor appears.
"Mr. Taylor, we have news."