im going to kill you.

****
Why is this getting reads?
****

Chapter 41.
I'm going to kill you.

Just as your about to cry, he walks out of the bathroom, beads of water dripping from his chest.
"You alright love?" He says, planting a kiss on your temple.
"Where's Evie?"
"The nurse took her to run a few tests."
"Oh thank fuck." You say,
"Why, did you think i ran away with her?"
"Well, yeah, but I'm not thinking straight anyway. I'm very mad at you now though."
"Why?"
"You come out of there, all hot and all and we can't fuck for 2 months."
"Well, roll on April." He says kissing you passionately.
"Ehem." Yiu hear a voice call and Roger pulls away.
"Don't need anymore grandchildren yet." Rogers mum says and is followed in by your parents.
"Congratulations sweetie, where is she?" Your mum asks, hugging you and Roger.
"The nurse took her for some tests, she should be back soon." Roger says, hugging his mum.

You all sitting around the room for an hour before Evie is back. Your mum bursts crying, so does Roger's.
"She's beautiful, do you have a name." Rogers mum asks.
"Evie Taylor."
"Awk, it suits her."

You, your mum, and Rogers mum are sitting on the bed, swooning over Evie while the men sit on the sofa laughing away. It's nice to have your families together, everyone enjoying eachothers company.

A few hours later, they go home and you and Roger are left alone. He climbs up on the bed beside you and pulls you into his arms.
"I love you, sweetheart." He says, kissing the back of your neck. Evie was sleeping in the crib.
"I love you more." You say turning around and his arms to look in his eyes. He has the prettiest eyes, crystal blue.
"No you don't, now, it's 10pm, you haven't slept properly in a few nights, so i think it's time for you to get some shut eye, my love." He says, playing with your hair and kissing you.
"Goodnight, love."
"Goodnight." He says and pulls you closer.

****
Yes this is short, I'll write them longer tm."