"the drummers slag"

Chapter 37.
"The drummers slag."

"Good morning, sweetheart." Roger says, kissing your forehead and pulling you closer to him.
"Morning, love." You say, yawning.
"How come you're tired?" He asks.
"I think you know all too well."
Just then, John comes busting in.
"I hate to disturb you, but I think you should both see this, and please put some clothes on." He says, panicked.
"Alright  deaky, give us five." And he heads out.

You both get dressed and head to the dining room.
"What's so urgent?" You ask, and John hands you the newspaper. On the front page it says; " Drummer of up and coming rock group, Queen, Roger Taylor, seen outside his band mate, Freddie Mercury's house with a pregnant woman last night."
Shocked already, you turn a few pages and there's the "story".
It read
Roger Taylor seen out with  a pregnant lady last night outside fellow band mate Freddie Mercury's house last night before the New Years Eve party held there last night. Is this mysterious lady cheating on her fiancee, as we noticed a ring on her finger, with Roger Taylor? Or Is this a groupie he got pregnant?

You've read enough and hand the paper to Roger, who's as equally shocked as you are.
"A groupie? Jesus they must think I'm that desperate , no offence to anyone or anything."
"No, love, they don't, they just want a story." Ronnie says, handing you a cup of tea. You thank her.
"I can't fucking believe those bastards. I mean, they can call me all they want, but to say stuff about y/,n? That's too far." Roger says, angrily.
"I'll call our pr team, alright, well get it sorted." John says, heading for the phone.
"They better, or the TV gets it." He says and you and Ronnie errupt in a fit of giggles.
"They said they'll set up a meeting at 2pm today and they want y/n there." John says coming back In to the dining room.
"Alright, well  we'll have to wait to see then, I guess." You say and Roger nods in agreement.
"We need to go to the studio, Freddie wants to start work on the album already, you can come along if you like." John says, drinking the last of his tea.
"Yeah, I don't have anything else to do today."
"Alright, then, go get ready were leaving In ten." Roger says, kissing your cheek.

The boys don't do much at the studio, just arguing over what type of album, Freddie and John on one side, Brian and Roger on the other. Soon enough, 2 rolled around and you and the band went to the meeting room. You are greeted by Jim Beach and a tall Irish man. His name is Seamus (shay-mus) and he is the bands pr person.
"Well, pets, how are ye?" He asks in a thick donegal accent. *it was voted the most sexy accent in Ireland and Irish accent was voted the sexiest in the world, so I have the sexiest accent ever😫*

 *it was voted the most sexy accent in Ireland and Irish accent was voted the sexiest in the world, so I have the sexiest accent ever😫*

(I'm very proud of this so don't ask)"I'm good, thanks

"I'm good, thanks." You say sitting on the sofa across from the desk with Roger.
"The papers just want a story, I would propose announcing you are both expecting a wee baby, and that yous are engaged,  they'll back off then, if yous want to, of course." Seamus sa÷+ys, leaning against the desk looking at the paper."I'll set up the day, I donny ha'e a clue what we'll do if yous want to do it, though."
"Well, im up for it, i mean we're going to have to do it at some point." Roger says, squeezing your hand.
"Yeah, I'm in." You say.
"Now, any ideas for what we'll do to announce it?" Jim says, looking up from his paperwork.
"Naw, I don't anyway." Seamus says.
"Oh, I have an idea." Freddie says, standing up and walking around the room for some odd reason." We can throw a baby shower, a press event one, and then a real one later. We'll have your families over, or we can have the two in one day, have the paparazzi come over before the real one."
"I like the second idea, Freddie."You say, smiling.
"Yeah me too, love."
"Aye, so I'll rent out a restaurant and yous can have a proper day of it, how's this Saturday?" Seamus asks, pulling out a book.
"Sounds good."
"Actually, I can't do that day, Ronnie has her dress fitting and she wants me to go. Sunday?"
"Aye, Sunday works."
"Right, settled, you can all go now, I have alot of planning to do."
"Thanks, miami darling." Freddie says waltzing out.
"See you all later." Seamus said as you all said your goodbyes.
"Where to now?" Roger asks, getting into the car.
"Well, we have to leave John and Ronnie home, they didn't take the car to freddies."
John waves with his free hand, his other around a sleeping Ronnie.
"How could I forget about our deaky." He says sarcastically. John snickers to himself before falling asleep on Ronnie's shoulder, clearly didn't sleep well, you can't imagine why.

You drop them both home and head home yourselves. You decide to get a take away and eat it in the car on the way back. When your home, you both cuddle up to eachothet and put on a movie, Roger constantly talking to the baby while your playing with his hands. He has weirdly big hands, well it seemed like that when he put them near his face but when he didn't they looked small. It was weird. You end up falling asleep but you waken when Roger picks you up to carry you to bed.
"I love you." He whispers, "till the day I die." And kisses the top of hour head, so you snuggle into his chest until he puts you in the bed and gets in resting his head on your chest and his hand on your baby bump.