Christmas part 2.

Chapter 35.
Christmas part 2.

Rogers pov
This is it. Its all happening now. Everything's set up, candles, her favourite vinyl playing. The boys are in the baby's room, all wanting to listen in after helping set this up Now just for her to wake up.

Your pov

You wake up and brush your hair out, to look presentable and put on your shoes. You notice your makeups smudged so you fix that to and head to the kitchen to get a glass of shloer. You notice something weird, a slight smell of candles coming from the living room, so you head in there.

You open the door and see Roger standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by candles and roses. He gestures for you to walk towards him and you do.
"What's happening," you ask and he doesn't answer instead, he gets down on one knee and smiles up at you.
"I love you so, so much and I can't imagine my life without you. I need you in my life, till the day I die." He says, clearly holding back tears, which makes you cry more.
"I'm the luckiest man alive to have you as my girlfriend" He says, pulling a black velvet box from his pocket, "and I would be even luckier to have you as my wife. Y/n, will you marry me?" He says, crying now.
Without even thinking, you know the answer.
"Yes, oh my god, a million times yes." You say through tears and he places the ring on your finger and stands up and kisses you.
"I love you so much." He says, leaning his forehead against yours.
"And i love you more." You say, leaning up to kiss him again and soon enough, your fucking on the floor until the door opens.
"Oh, sorry, why do I always walk in on this." John says, and swiftly closes the door again. You and Roger burst out laughing and get dressed. Roger calls the boys and Ronnie in.
"Consolations or congratulations?"Brian asks walking in nervously so you flash them your ring and they all run around both  you and Roger for hugs.
"Well, darling show me the ring, I'm the only one who only found out today, everyone else knew weeks ago, other than Ronnie." Freddie says, hugging you again. When he pulls away you show him the ring.
"It's gorgeous isn't it?"
"Absolutely. It suits you well, I doubt Roger chose it alone, you would of ended up with something atrocious." He says and you both laugh.
"I would of."
"Oh, darling, I forgot to ask. Will you be at the before party to my new year's eve party? It's not as big as the main event, it's a dinner party with a few close friends, you know. You don't have to stay for the big party."
"Of course I'll be there, Fred, I would never miss a Freddie Mercury dinner party, you always have the best food."
"I know I do darling, I pay good money for it."
"I wouldn't doubt that for a second." You say as brian pulls you away to the kitchen.
"Why are you taking me here, bri?"
"Get you away from them, we need to talk."
"About what, exactly?"
"You. Look, i need to know, because i dont want his heart broken."
"Know what, brian?"
"Are you marrying him for love, money  or just so the babies secure?"
"Look, Brian, I know you're looking out for him and all but I would never marry him for money. I love him with my whole heart, and I can't see myself with anyone else but him. And no, I'm not marrying him so the baby's secure."
"OK, I'm looking out for both of you here."
"I know you are Brian." You say, walking over to give him a hug.

John comes in to the kitchen then.
"Y/n, there you are. Roger thought you ran out on him."
"Well, I wouldn't get very far with this." You say pointing to your baby bump. The three of you head back ti the living room and you and Ronnie are in your own little group talking about baby things and weddings an all sorts until they all leave.

"Mrs. Taylor. Hmm, I quite like that." Roger says, hugging you from behind after saying goodbye to everyone.
"I think I like it to."