Christmas part 1

Chapter 34.
Christmas part 1.

You wake up in Rogers arms, he's still sleeping, so you turn over to look at him a little. Your first Christmas as a couple, last Christmas with just the two of you at the same time. His eyes start to flutter open, and when he opens them fully you see the most beautiful set of eyes you've ever layed your eyes upon.
"Hey you." He says, kissing the tip of your nose while moving his hand to your baby bump.
"Hey, yourself." You say, placing your hand over his.
"Merry Christmas, I can't believe we're going to have a baby this time next year, I had a dream about it."
"Tell me about your dream."
"Well, we were in a house, and you me and our little girl were all snuggled up under a blanket and you were reading away and I was listening with you and our girl on my lap."
"You dreamt that?"
"Yeah, why?"
"It's cute. That's all." It was moments like this that made you realise you wanted to be with him the rest of your life.
"You want to know something?"
"When do I not?"
"Well, when I was 11 I had a crush on you that I couldn't shake, even when I was with that bastard."
"Wait, really."
"Yeah, it's embarrassing."
"No, it's not, I like that you liked me before." He says, and leans down to kiss you before getting up.
"Oi, I was enjoying that."
"So was I, but we would of been in bed all day, and it's Christmas, so I want my turkey dinner."
"And you'll get it, now get dressed."
He puts on a white shirt that buttons up halfway and black flared jeans.
"You're looking lovely."
"Thank you, now I'm going to make breakfast for you while you get ready."
"Fine, thank you." You say sitting at the vanity to do your hair. You put it in curls and then do your makeup. You decide to wear a white straight leg backless jumpsuit with a gold collar.

You head out to the kitchen where Roger has made tea and toasties. You both eat and after your done, Roger takes your hand and leads you to the living room.
"Present time, love, sit here."
"Alright, you're very enthusiastic about this."
"Of course I am. I love this sorta thing."
"I know love."
He kneels down under the tree you both set up last week and takes out all the boxes. He hands you the one he got you. You open it and inside you find a set of first edition books.
"These must of cost you a fortune." You say, in shock. You've wanted these since you were a little girl. You get up and hug him.
"I love you so much."
"I love you so much more, trust me."
"I know, now open mine."
He opens the box to find a few vinyls and a camera and a huge smile spreads across his face.
"It's not that great but you wouldn't say what you wanted."
"No, I love it, now I can take all your pictures when your not looking."  He says, enthusiastically.
You both sit and open all your presents. Freddie got you a gorgeous dress and matching heels, Brian got you a perfume set and a handmade blanket and John  and Ronnie got you silver earrings and a necklace and perfume aswell. You love all of the presents.

You hadn't realised, but Roger was taking your picture.
"God, I love this. I'm going to frame every single last one of these and put them everywhere."
"Trust me, they are not that nice."
"Exactly, nice is an understatement, beautiful, phenomenal, stunning suits you more."
"You are so cheesy." You say with a chuckle.
"I am not."
"Well, im going to start on the dinner, wanna help?"
"Yeah, sure, I'll do the vegetables."
"Alright."

You both make the dinner, turkey, ham, gravy, roast potato's, vegetables, mashed potato's and stuffing. You ask Roger to set the table while you dish it out. You carry his plate to the dining room table and you both sit down and eat and talk.
"God, you are one good cook." Roger says, finishing up.
"I know, thank my mother." You say and notice he has his camera out again and he's taking your picture.
"Stop that, will you?" You say, giggling.
"Never."

You both decide to watch a movie after dinner. Clockwork orange was on, though you've never seen it before but Brian and John love it. After the movie you decide to go for a nap and ask Roger to join you but he says no, he has to do something, so you head to bed alone. You take off your shoes and lie on the bed, drifting off to sleep.