rogers pov

Chapter 22.
Rogers pov

Waking up with her in my arms is great. I've missed the way she snuggles her head into my chest, and the fact that I have to go in two days is heartbreaking, because we have to go back to the states, I was meant to go next week instead, but some press events came up, so now I have to break it to y/n. We cut the tour a month short, so it's just for the month and a bit. We had to cut it due to a hurricane that hit the east coast of the us.

She starts to wake up, her beautiful eyes flutter open and look up at me. I can't help but smile at her. She is the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on.
"Morning, love." I say, brushing the stray hairs away from her face.
"Morning, how long are you up?"
"Ten minutes, just, didn't want to wake you up."
"Well, you should of, I'm starving."
"I'll take you for breakfast after we check out."
"When will that be?"
"Whenever you are ready."
"Right, I'll go get dressed, in that case." She says as she stands up, grabbing the bag I packed for her.  I sit up and watch her get dressed. I took a black mid thigh length flowy dress, as I want to take her out for the day, and it's good weather. She puts on her heels from last night and does her hair. I quickly change into a white button up shirt and navy blue Jean flares. I Button up the shirt till my belly button, I look hot that way.
"If you take anymore time doing your hair, I will gladly eat it off of you."She says, jokingly but also impatiently.
"Alright, love, let's go." I say, picking up the case and heading for the door.

We check out and walk down the road a bit, to a little family owned cafe, serving breakfasts. We enter, it's cosy and it smells even better. You head to a booth at the back and sit down, facing eachother.
"I'm paying, love." I say, after we eat, heading for the counter. I can tell she's rolling her eyes at me but I don't care, I'm said I'd look after her, that's what I'm doing.

We get back to the hotel carpark and get in the car. She has her hand on her lower belly, so I place my hand over it, with my other hand I turn her head ti face me, then I notice she's crying.
"Please  don't cry, I can't handle it. What happened?"
"It's just that we're always going to be tied down to being parents when the baby comes. You'll be off on tour, I'll be at home looking after it, who knows if we'll even be together. You might just pack up and leave us and where would I be then? A single mother who got pregnant to a rockstar."
"Love, I'm never ever leaving you or the baby, even if we're not together, I'm going to be there,  I will never leave this baby. Yes, I'll be on tours, Yes I'll be away alot, but I'll never just pack up and leave  I'll always come back to you, no matter what."
" I know that, it's just that I'm worried ik not going to be able to go out or have nights like last night without tge baby being there, you know."
"I know, love, I know. But we'll figure it out, we have plenty of willing help, the boys said so themselves, we have our parents. We'll always be able to get time alone."
Soon, unbundled her seat belt and sat in my lap kissing me. Within five minutes we were in the back seat.

Sweet fuck all happens in this but I'm tired cut me some slack.
M.